Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

I Am Much Happier When Am Less Attractive! Anything Wrong With Me? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Much Happier When Am Less Attractive! Anything Wrong With Me? (762 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With The Dress She Wore To Church? [photo] / 4 Lifehacks From Ancient Philosophers That Will Make You Happier / Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Much Happier When Am Less Attractive! Anything Wrong With Me? by onila(f): 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
undecided

i always tell pple i was never considered beautiful when I was younger because I was too skinny
i was kinda sad abt it but i continued life

now I grew older, added weight and became more attractive . .i hate the attention I get sometimes because I am a very reserved person

I hate the fact female b1tches are always on my neck, always trying to intimidate me or something

sometimes i make myself look ugly to feel better
Re: I Am Much Happier When Am Less Attractive! Anything Wrong With Me? by free2ryhme: 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2013

you dey console yourself? who no fine no fine .. kapish!
Re: I Am Much Happier When Am Less Attractive! Anything Wrong With Me? by onila(f): 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
free2ryhme:

you dey console yourself? who no fine no fine .. kapish!
grin
Re: I Am Much Happier When Am Less Attractive! Anything Wrong With Me? by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
Don't worry u would be happier when u start getting wrinkles all over ur ugly face
Re: I Am Much Happier When Am Less Attractive! Anything Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
onila:
How do you do this?
Re: I Am Much Happier When Am Less Attractive! Anything Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2013
answer fellis question
Re: I Am Much Happier When Am Less Attractive! Anything Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
onila: undecided

i always tell pple i was never considered beautiful when I was younger because I was too skinny
i was kinda sad abt it but i continued life

now I grew older, added weight and became more attractive . .i hate the attention I get sometimes because I am a very reserved person

I hate the fact female b1tches are always on my neck, always trying to intimidate me or something

Pretty girls do get hate on by other girls, but my advice to you is don't change yourself because others feel inadequate about themselves when around you. Be yourself and make sure you thank God and your parents for blessing u with superb genes.

Apart from being stingy with your snizz u r my kind of girl. smiley
Re: I Am Much Happier When Am Less Attractive! Anything Wrong With Me? by onuwaje(m): 11:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
To be very very realistic!, I do not like to lie,
ONILA!! I have been on NL for almost a year and all I have seen u post is just to create unnecessary attention by opening threads.. Am a great fan of urs buh pls try to reduce it... Y not open a blog or web so u can do all these?? No offence tho...
Re: I Am Much Happier When Am Less Attractive! Anything Wrong With Me? by onila(f): 11:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
fellis:
How do you do this?
i dont apply make up, look sad, dont care abt my weight-i have to add weight to look nice since i am a very slim person so sometimes i dont care abt my weight =which I look less attractive
Re: I Am Much Happier When Am Less Attractive! Anything Wrong With Me? by onila(f): 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
Kingmojo:

Pretty girls do get hate on by other girls, but my advice to you is don't change yourself because others feel inadequate about themselves when around you. Be yourself and make sure you thank God and your parents for blessing u with superb genes.

Apart from being stingy with your snizz u r my kind of girl. smiley
smiley
Re: I Am Much Happier When Am Less Attractive! Anything Wrong With Me? by slimyem: 12:34am On Jun 29, 2013
Something has always been wrong with you and you know that already. Fix yourself!!!cool
Re: I Am Much Happier When Am Less Attractive! Anything Wrong With Me? by onila(f): 12:41am On Jun 29, 2013
slimyem: Something has always been wrong with you and you know that already. Fix yourself!!!cool
tongue
Re: I Am Much Happier When Am Less Attractive! Anything Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 29, 2013
onila: i dont apply make up, look sad, dont care abt my weight-i have to add weight to look nice since i am a very slim person so sometimes i dont care abt my weight =which I look less attractive

Hmmmmmmm
Re: I Am Much Happier When Am Less Attractive! Anything Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
You need to love yourself, no matter the size....boost ur self esteem and see you go well in life.

Ignore all haters and live life in full.

Life is beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Removed / 2010 SIWES Fund Paid Today! / Train Hits Couple Having S^x On Its Tracks - Wife Killed, Husband Loses Both Leg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.