Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

Miley Cyrus Accidentally Flashes Her "Privates" At Papparazzi (GRAPHIC PICS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miley Cyrus Accidentally Flashes Her "Privates" At Papparazzi (GRAPHIC PICS) (22726 Views)

Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. / Pic: Lady Gaga's Unclad Body Suit Displays Her Privates At American Music Awards / Singer K. Michelle Shows Off Her Privates On Stage **+18**(PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miley Cyrus Accidentally Flashes Her "Privates" At Papparazzi (GRAPHIC PICS) by MzHolly(f): 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
Miley Cyrus flashing her lady cookie while leaving a pilates class in Hollywood and I can only think of one way to describe this... oops! She decided to also vent her spleen on the persistent papparazzi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ7uwq07VTo

Uncensored content and more pics @ http://nairatunes..com/2013/06/miley-cyrus-gets-wardrobe-accident-and.html

Re: Miley Cyrus Accidentally Flashes Her "Privates" At Papparazzi (GRAPHIC PICS) by GooseBaba: 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
Why dem no like to wear panties....carry leg anyhow all yansh don open finish.

2 Likes

Re: Miley Cyrus Accidentally Flashes Her "Privates" At Papparazzi (GRAPHIC PICS) by Kidaakudz: 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
GooseBaba: Why dem no like to wear panties....carry leg anyhow all yansh don open finish.

i think they do this intentionally

1 Like

Re: Miley Cyrus Accidentally Flashes Her "Privates" At Papparazzi (GRAPHIC PICS) by dont8(m): 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
Gosh, that was fast.
Re: Miley Cyrus Accidentally Flashes Her "Privates" At Papparazzi (GRAPHIC PICS) by dont8(m): 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
End-time swag undecided
GooseBaba: Why dem no like to wear panties....carry leg anyhow all yansh don open finish.

1 Like

Re: Miley Cyrus Accidentally Flashes Her "Privates" At Papparazzi (GRAPHIC PICS) by MzHolly(f): 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
dont8: Gosh, that was fast.
this photographers are faster than light these days lol
Re: Miley Cyrus Accidentally Flashes Her "Privates" At Papparazzi (GRAPHIC PICS) by NessaFresh(f): 12:03am On Jun 29, 2013
grin grin
dont8: End-time swag undecided

1 Like

Re: Miley Cyrus Accidentally Flashes Her "Privates" At Papparazzi (GRAPHIC PICS) by goldfish80(m): 3:53am On Jun 29, 2013
These paparazzis have one of the most annoying jobs in world.Racing after celebrties, snapping and second guessing if they are putting on panties or not,how sad can ones life be?

1 Like

Re: Miley Cyrus Accidentally Flashes Her "Privates" At Papparazzi (GRAPHIC PICS) by tsidra(f): 5:07am On Jun 29, 2013
Afta all d plenty Hannah Montana pant den dey sell u no fit carry 1 wear? Lol

7 Likes

Re: Miley Cyrus Accidentally Flashes Her "Privates" At Papparazzi (GRAPHIC PICS) by Nomski0(f): 7:15am On Jun 29, 2013
tsidra: Afta all d plenty Hannah Montana pant den dey sell u no fit carry 1 wear? Lol
i was just thinking the same thing. I grew up watching that show.....it irks me now because of this linday lohan wannabe attitude of hers. And she's supposed to be engaged.
Re: Miley Cyrus Accidentally Flashes Her "Privates" At Papparazzi (GRAPHIC PICS) by Frankrocks: 7:36am On Jun 29, 2013
Nawa oo y she go do dat for public [she be winch grin
[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Miley Cyrus Accidentally Flashes Her "Privates" At Papparazzi (GRAPHIC PICS) by Screwface(m): 8:02am On Jun 29, 2013
They phased out those inner wears(thankfullygrin), Bra soon followed amongst the celebs, now panties are facing the possibilities of facing extinction too. Niceeee!
Re: Miley Cyrus Accidentally Flashes Her "Privates" At Papparazzi (GRAPHIC PICS) by DoffMan2: 8:37am On Jun 29, 2013
goldfish80: These paparazzis have one of the most annoying jobs in world.Racing after celebrties, snapping and second guessing if they are putting on panties or not,how sad can ones life be?

They don't second guess. They snap any female celebrity sitting down or getting into a car with the hope that they get a hit. They then sell it to the highest Bidder. That's very hard hustling.

Good thing they don't do it in Nigeria because a lot of nigerian girls sit down like boys.

1 Like

Re: Miley Cyrus Accidentally Flashes Her "Privates" At Papparazzi (GRAPHIC PICS) by AbuMikey(m): 8:52am On Jun 29, 2013
iLikeEeet
Re: Miley Cyrus Accidentally Flashes Her "Privates" At Papparazzi (GRAPHIC PICS) by NessaFresh(f): 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2013
Nomski0:
i was just thinking the same thing. I grew up watching that show.....it irks me now because of this linday lohan wannabe attitude of hers. And she's supposed to be engaged.

I Hear say Liam don run from her tey tey
Re: Miley Cyrus Accidentally Flashes Her "Privates" At Papparazzi (GRAPHIC PICS) by Nomski0(f): 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2013
NessaFresh:

Babe wetin be your source because if na true.....#tears of joy go fall o
Re: Miley Cyrus Accidentally Flashes Her "Privates" At Papparazzi (GRAPHIC PICS) by NessaFresh(f): 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2013
Doff_Man:

They don't second guess. They snap any female celebrity sitting down or getting into a car with the hope that they get a hit. They then sell it to the highest Bidder. That's very hard hustling.

Good thing they don't do it in Nigeria because a lot of nigerian girls sit down like boys.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy U want free food abi?
Re: Miley Cyrus Accidentally Flashes Her "Privates" At Papparazzi (GRAPHIC PICS) by nickz(m): 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2013
Maybe the chick just wants fresh air to get inside there;cause I SƐƐ no reason why a̶̲̥̅ lady should walk ℓ̊n public without panties on
Re: Miley Cyrus Accidentally Flashes Her "Privates" At Papparazzi (GRAPHIC PICS) by Andyblaze: 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2013
grin
Re: Miley Cyrus Accidentally Flashes Her "Privates" At Papparazzi (GRAPHIC PICS) by Andyblaze: 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2013
Abu Mikey: iLikeEeet ur feish?
Re: Miley Cyrus Accidentally Flashes Her "Privates" At Papparazzi (GRAPHIC PICS) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2013
A lot of women don't like to wear underwear with dresses, especially tight ones. It's gross, but that's not unique to celebs alone, nor is it a new craze.

Meanwhile, when was this picture taken? Miley Cyrus hasn't worn that hair for years now.
Re: Miley Cyrus Accidentally Flashes Her "Privates" At Papparazzi (GRAPHIC PICS) by vybe: 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2013
grin Wetin press dey find there find na wa oooo!them just wan look yash.
Re: Miley Cyrus Accidentally Flashes Her "Privates" At Papparazzi (GRAPHIC PICS) by Gudiza(m): 12:53am On Jun 30, 2013
NessaFresh:

I just hope you're not referring to Liam Neeson.
#thatsmyonlyconcern#
Re: Miley Cyrus Accidentally Flashes Her "Privates" At Papparazzi (GRAPHIC PICS) by premlove(m): 8:04am On Jun 30, 2013
The kpekus is receiving fresh air
Re: Miley Cyrus Accidentally Flashes Her "Privates" At Papparazzi (GRAPHIC PICS) by mrnazi(m): 8:32am On Jun 30, 2013
nawa oh! she would have removed all her cloths but the photographer is sharp oh
Re: Miley Cyrus Accidentally Flashes Her "Privates" At Papparazzi (GRAPHIC PICS) by vipers: 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
she too dey Bleep old men
Re: Miley Cyrus Accidentally Flashes Her "Privates" At Papparazzi (GRAPHIC PICS) by farem: 6:43am On Aug 16, 2013
[color=#990000]
IN A BID TO TAKE AS MANY GOONS, WILLING, BE-WITCHED AND IGNORANT GOATIES ALONG WITH THEM THROUGH THAT WIDE ROUTE THAT CULMINATES INTO EVERLASTING TORMENTS!
Re: Miley Cyrus Accidentally Flashes Her "Privates" At Papparazzi (GRAPHIC PICS) by Andyblaze: 11:13am On Aug 16, 2013
farem: [color=#990000]
IN A BID TO TAKE AS MANY GOONS, WILLING, BE-WITCHED AND IGNORANT GOATIES ALONG WITH THEM THROUGH THAT WIDE ROUTE THAT CULMINATES INTO EVERLASTING TORMENTS!
Bros abeg na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Lola Alao Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos / Linda Ejiofor Reveals How She Fell In Love With Ibrahim Suleiman / Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.