Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Prom - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Prom (658 Views)

How To Update Your Own Fashion Prom Dresses? / Prom Dress Made With Ankara / Getting A Prom Dress In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prom by Tizylove(f): 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
Am having my prom this year and I have nothing to wear,I need help from you guys,I need to know what to wear but I want it to consist of the following qualities;1,long,free(so I will be able to dance),beautiful,can be rocked with either heels or flat and it should be simple yet stylish and elegant,pictures will really be appreciated,thank you guys

(1) (Reply)

Men, You Can Now Buy Ur Six Packs / Miss Philippine Crowned Miss World 2013 / Go To Your Kitchen Secret Wonders You Can Find In Your Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.