Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,448 members, 7,833,569 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

My Open Forex Trade Journal - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Open Forex Trade Journal (3479 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Open Forex Trade Journal by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2013
straneur:

Forecast is the general anticipated figure, actually is the real value that was released while previous is the Preceding value of the same economy release. % percentage, k thousand (344k) B Billion, T trillion.

For instance using Unemployment claims for example, if the actual figure is less than forecast that means the economy is getting better and more people are getting off unemployment, which translate to more jobs and vise versa.
thanks bro.. you are a life saver... lemme incorporate it now to my trading.. its going to be technical plus fundamental...
Re: My Open Forex Trade Journal by sammybrainy(m): 10:55pm On Jul 07, 2013
zinosleek:
I wld like to know how u place ur trade based on daily candle. Do u use d highest price as resistance and d lowest as support
I would be glad to show you. pls email me sammybrainy/@/gmail/.com
Re: My Open Forex Trade Journal by Zither(m): 6:52am On Jul 08, 2013
Sammy, I shall try out a new strategy based on demand and supply and also incorporates my favorite reversal and divergence strategy. We differ in the sense that I am an intra-day trader. Till I come up with something to share have a great trading week.
Re: My Open Forex Trade Journal by sammybrainy(m): 9:35am On Jul 08, 2013
Zither: Sammy, I shall try out a new strategy based on demand and supply and also incorporates my favorite reversal and divergence strategy. We differ in the sense that I am an intra-day trader. Till I come up with something to share have a great trading week.
Yea, U most welcome onbord bro.
Re: My Open Forex Trade Journal by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 08, 2013
sammybrainy:
I use my mastercard debit card to fund my account Xemarkets (xm.com).
Can Also withdraw into thesame debit card. But havn't tried withdrawing yet. There are other means,like "webmoney".

I saw ur mail, will reply soon.

Are you on whatsapp?
the mastercard you are using is connected to which account type and of which bank is it? i dont the referee this guys are requesting for, am not ahome....
Re: My Open Forex Trade Journal by sammybrainy(m): 11:27am On Jul 08, 2013
Mr_Nice_Guy: the mastercard you are using is connected to which account type and of which bank is it? i dont the referee this guys are requesting for, am not ahome....
I use stanbic mastercard, they are currently having problems with funding via debit card. Try another means,like webmoney.
Re: My Open Forex Trade Journal by sammybrainy(m): 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
Hey guys, its been a while since I updated this thread, its been due to continuous reviewing of my strategy.
Henceforth I'll be trading swings. And post closed trades at the end of every week.
Its been quite a journey for me on this Forex ride.
Below is the results of my trades for last week.
The profits seen there are in 0.10 lot($1)

Re: My Open Forex Trade Journal by sammybrainy(m): 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
These are my current positions. I'll post the closed positions by the end of the week.
Some may end lower or higher or at a loss(hopefully not).

Re: My Open Forex Trade Journal by RealChris(m): 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2013
This is a good thread, bt it seems pulsed for a while now, why is the OP not updatin it...?
Re: My Open Forex Trade Journal by holahabib: 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2013
Re: My Open Forex Trade Journal by arthuryemi(m): 9:44am On Sep 23, 2014
hello everyone
Re: My Open Forex Trade Journal by fxstory(m): 11:09am On Sep 23, 2014
hope the journey was favourable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) / Architectural Design For An Office Complex + 2no Of Store / Stocks Gain N719bn In Two Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.