Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Massive Graduate & Experienced Recruitment At Fhi 360 (over 40 Positions) 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Graduate & Experienced Recruitment At Fhi 360 (over 40 Positions) 2013 (14960 Views)

Hot Weekend Vacancies (over 40 Positions) / Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment / Massive Vacancies At FHI 360: Apply Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Graduate & Experienced Recruitment At Fhi 360 (over 40 Positions) 2013 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
FHI 360 is a global development organization with a rigorous, evidence-based approach. Our professional staff includes experts in health, nutrition, education, economic development, civil society, environment and research. FHI 360 operates from 60 offices with 4,400 staff in the U.S. and around the world. Our commitment to partnerships at every level and our multidisciplinary approach enable us to have a lasting impact on the individuals, communities and countries we serve–improving lives for millions. Copied: www.

We seek qualified candidates for the following vacant positions of:

1.) Senior Technical Officer, Rapid Activation

2.) Technical Officer, Rapid Activation

3.) Technical Officer, Clinical Services - Abuja

4.) Technical Officer, Clinical Services - Bayelsa

5.) Technical Officer, Clinical Services - Kano

6.) Technical Officer, Clinical Services - Taraba

7.) Technical Officer, Clinical Services - Yobe

8.) Technical Officer, Laboratory Services - Abuja

9.) Technical Officer, Laboratory Services - Borno

10.) Procurement Officer

11.) Compliance Officer

12.) Administrative Assistant, Human Resources

13.) Assistant Accountants - (2 Positions)

14.) Assistant Technical Officer, Clinical Services - Abia (4 Positions)

15.) Assistant Technical Officer, Clinical Services - Akwa Ibom (5 Positions)

16.) Assistant Technical Officer, Clinical Services - Anambra

17.) Assistant Technical Officer, Clinical Services - Bayelsa (2 Positions)

18.) Assistant Technical Officer, Clinical Services - Cross River (5 Positions)

19.) Assistant Technical Officer, Clinical Services - Kano (5 Positions)

20.) Assistant Technical Officer, Clinical Services - River (2 Positions)

21.) Assistant Technical Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation - Anambra

22.) Assistant Technical Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation - Cross River (4 Positions)

23.) Assistant Technical Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation - Taraba

Application Closing Date
10th July, 2013

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH12/ats/careers/searchResults.jsp?org=FHI&cws=1

culled from http://www..com
Re: Massive Graduate & Experienced Recruitment At Fhi 360 (over 40 Positions) 2013 by Ishilove: 1:41am On Jun 29, 2013
These FHI people keep recruiting on an almost monthly basis. Is it that they are expanding or their staff keep resigning, hence the constant need to fill up the spaces?

1 Like

Re: Massive Graduate & Experienced Recruitment At Fhi 360 (over 40 Positions) 2013 by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 29, 2013
I honestly don't know, I saw an ad and felt I should share
Re: Massive Graduate & Experienced Recruitment At Fhi 360 (over 40 Positions) 2013 by Ishilove: 9:39am On Jun 29, 2013
iv4fb: I honestly don't know, I saw and advert and felt I should share
It really makes one wonder ...undecided
Re: Massive Graduate & Experienced Recruitment At Fhi 360 (over 40 Positions) 2013 by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 29, 2013
Most likely ppl are leaving the job. In any case for folks without jobs, I suppose no harm in trying.

...and ma'am, I wanna be like you when I grow up-it seems you live online
Re: Massive Graduate & Experienced Recruitment At Fhi 360 (over 40 Positions) 2013 by Ishilove: 10:15am On Jun 29, 2013
iv4fb: Most likely ppl are leaving the job. In any case for folks without jobs, I suppose no harm in trying.
My thoughts exactly. What on earth will make their staff to keep resigning? Poor conditions of service, most likely. But still there is no harm in trying.

iv4fb:
...and ma'am, I wanna be like you when I grow up-it seems you live online
Lol. This definitely NOT a compliment grin
Re: Massive Graduate & Experienced Recruitment At Fhi 360 (over 40 Positions) 2013 by fortunejum: 11:28am On Jun 29, 2013
Don't mind them. I have spent money on transport twice to Abuja to attend their interview and since then I have not heard from them. After a views months, they came up again with the same advert.
Re: Massive Graduate & Experienced Recruitment At Fhi 360 (over 40 Positions) 2013 by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 29, 2013
@Fortunejum, I'm so sorry to hear that, but again you would have gotten a lil' experience in interviews and d likes. Don't worry, when its ur time, you'll 'blow'. Just don't give up and keep on believing!

@issssshhhhh, not a compliment, just da truth! From Fortune's tale, they most likely have not filled those positions

@all, I still think there's no harm in trying for folks without jobs, you'll learn one thing or two during the process whether you make it or not.
Re: Massive Graduate & Experienced Recruitment At Fhi 360 (over 40 Positions) 2013 by oyinmama(f): 12:37am On Jun 30, 2013
FHI360 is actually scaling up its coverage areas of program implementation in Nigeria thus the regular vacancy announcements. The positions advertised are new ones as such. Nothing to do with staff resignation or condition services.

Very Very true @ iv4fb...there is nothing wrong in trying!
Re: Massive Graduate & Experienced Recruitment At Fhi 360 (over 40 Positions) 2013 by shikshark: 6:30am On Jun 30, 2013
Ishilove: These FHI people keep recruiting on an almost monthly basis. Is it that they are expanding or their staff keep resigning, hence the constant need to fill up the spaces?
The later is the answer, i was invited for an interview at their office in area 3 like two weeks ago for the post of travel coordinator,i met a lady and one thing i observed is that she keeps saying "humamitarian this, humanitarian that" alas asked me salary expectation and i said 120 then the lady said the will have to be really honest that they can only afford 35k, upon the fact i told her my current salary is 70k
Re: Massive Graduate & Experienced Recruitment At Fhi 360 (over 40 Positions) 2013 by Ishilove: 7:38am On Jun 30, 2013
shikshark:
The later is the answer, i was invited for an interview at their office in area 3 like two weeks ago for the post of travel coordinator,i met a lady and one thing i observed is that she keeps saying "humamitarian this, humanitarian that" alas asked me salary expectation and i said 120 then the lady said the will have to be really honest that they can only afford 35k, upon the fact i told her my current salary is 70k
Wow!!! No wonder shocked

I have always wondered why there are always job vacancies in this fhi NGO. In my experience regular job openings in an organisation means that their staff keep resigning; and when staff keep resigning from an organisation, it shows there are no incentives to keep working in such places.

The NGOs that one can be sure of being paid a reasonable salary are those sponsored by international organisations like the UN and USAID.
Re: Massive Graduate & Experienced Recruitment At Fhi 360 (over 40 Positions) 2013 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2013
WTF @ 35k? But again its above minimum wage-lol! In my opinion, I think they should fill up those positions with corp members- they're the guys who can do the humanitarian business.

@ ishilove, I notice u don't sleep online, u sleep offline.lols
Re: Massive Graduate & Experienced Recruitment At Fhi 360 (over 40 Positions) 2013 by oyinmama(f): 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
Ishilove:
Wow!!! No wonder shocked

I have always wondered why there are always job vacancies in this fhi NGO. In my experience regular job openings in an organisation means that their staff keep resigning; and when staff keep resigning from an organisation, it shows there are no incentives to keep working in such places.

The NGOs that one can be sure of being paid a reasonable salary are those sponsored by international organisations like the UN and USAID.

FHI360 is an international organization and is the implementer of the largest HIV programs in the world, funded by PEPFAR through USAID. This is asides other major funders.
@ the person who say she/he was interviewed for the position of travel coordinator... entry level to an officer position is nothing less than two and ahalf times the 120k/month you mentioned, this is after tax, and is in addition to other benefits. I am not certain who you spoke to, but not even the lowest paid unskilled/non-graduate, gets paid less than a 100/month. Well...except you spoke to a cleaner who works with the cleaning company contracted to do so.

It may help to check www.fhi360.org out sometimes to learn more. It really isn't good to spread wrong information.

1 Like

Re: Massive Graduate & Experienced Recruitment At Fhi 360 (over 40 Positions) 2013 by Ishilove: 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2013
oyinmama:

FHI360 is an international organization and is the implementer of the largest HIV programs in the world, funded by PEPFAR through USAID. This is asides other major funders.
@ the person who say she/he was interviewed for the position of travel coordinator... entry level to an officer position is nothing less than two and ahalf times the 120k/month you mentioned, this is after tax, and is in addition to other benefits. I am not certain who you spoke to, but not even the lowest paid unskilled/non-graduate, gets paid less than a 100/month. Well...except you spoke to a cleaner who works with the cleaning company contracted to do so.

It may help to check www.fhi360.org out sometimes to learn more. It really isn't good to spread wrong information.
Are you a staff of fhi 360?
Re: Massive Graduate & Experienced Recruitment At Fhi 360 (over 40 Positions) 2013 by oyinmama(f): 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
Ishilove:
Are you a staff of fhi 360?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Massive Graduate & Experienced Recruitment At Fhi 360 (over 40 Positions) 2013 by aijay80: 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2013
shikshark:

FHI pays more than the 120 you quoted for FSN 6 which is entry level for graduates. So not sure who u spoke to
Re: Massive Graduate & Experienced Recruitment At Fhi 360 (over 40 Positions) 2013 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
If the pay is that nice, why do they recruit every now and then? Do ppl quit or are they ever expanding?

1 Like

Re: Massive Graduate & Experienced Recruitment At Fhi 360 (over 40 Positions) 2013 by oyinmama(f): 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
iv4fb: If the pay is that nice, why do they recruit every now and then? Do ppl quit or are they ever expanding?
I give up!

1 Like

Re: Massive Graduate & Experienced Recruitment At Fhi 360 (over 40 Positions) 2013 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
@oyinmama, thou shall not give up! So try
Re: Massive Graduate & Experienced Recruitment At Fhi 360 (over 40 Positions) 2013 by shikshark: 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2013
aijay80:

FHI pays more than the 120 you quoted for FSN 6 which is entry level for graduates. So not sure who u spoke to
well you may be the founder of sabisabi.com but you are wrong this time and you want me to say what i dont really intend to........i was directed to mrs nnegi olumolu on 2nd floor where i did my interview so i chit chat with some guys on my way out where i got to know some applied for volunteers @25k and graduate interns 7k(plus FG18k to round up 25k) do your research again pls.
Re: Massive Graduate & Experienced Recruitment At Fhi 360 (over 40 Positions) 2013 by shikshark: 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2013
oyinmama:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
please answer this simple and harmless question
Re: Massive Graduate & Experienced Recruitment At Fhi 360 (over 40 Positions) 2013 by shikshark: 11:49pm On Jul 02, 2013
oyinmama:
I am not certain who you spoke to, but not even the lowest paid unskilled/non-graduate, gets paid less than a 100/month. Well...except you spoke to a cleaner who works with the cleaning company contracted to do so.
better go get a refund!
Re: Massive Graduate & Experienced Recruitment At Fhi 360 (over 40 Positions) 2013 by kayoday(m): 8:39am On Jul 03, 2013
shikshark:

You better don't spread false info here. I know of some people who got job with them this year and the offer was above the 120k you quoted there. Far better than what any bank will offer for entry level.

1 Like

Re: Massive Graduate & Experienced Recruitment At Fhi 360 (over 40 Positions) 2013 by shikshark: 10:16am On Jul 03, 2013
kayoday:

You better don't spread false info here. I know of some people who got job with them this year and the offer was above the 120k you quoted there. Far better than what any bank will offer for entry level.
SOURCE PLEASE
Re: Massive Graduate & Experienced Recruitment At Fhi 360 (over 40 Positions) 2013 by kayoday(m): 11:46am On Jul 03, 2013
shikshark:
SOURCE PLEASE
Dont have to tell you my source. Just google and see what Fhi pays staff around the world,you might not get that of Nigeria. USA govt/International funded programs dont underpay their staffs , their package and Job condition very good.
Re: Massive Graduate & Experienced Recruitment At Fhi 360 (over 40 Positions) 2013 by Ishilove: 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2013
O ga o. So who do we believe now?
Re: Massive Graduate & Experienced Recruitment At Fhi 360 (over 40 Positions) 2013 by aijay80: 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
shikshark:
well you may be the founder of sabisabi.com but you are wrong this time and you want me to say what i dont really intend to........i was directed to mrs nnegi olumolu on 2nd floor where i did my interview so i chit chat with some guys on my way out where i got to know some applied for volunteers @25k and graduate interns 7k(plus FG18k to round up 25k) do your research again pls.

No need for name calling. This is a public forum and topics are meant to be discussed in a civilised manner mate. Well volunteers and interns ain't officers anyway. So you misrepresented the fact cos I am certain that the pay for entry level position is above 120K
Re: Massive Graduate & Experienced Recruitment At Fhi 360 (over 40 Positions) 2013 by shikshark: 6:16am On Jul 04, 2013
aijay80:

No need for name calling. This is a public forum and topics are meant to be discussed in a civilised manner mate. Well volunteers and interns ain't officers anyway. So you misrepresented the fact cos I am certain that the pay for entry level position is above 120K
in ur dreams right!...........over and out
Re: Massive Graduate & Experienced Recruitment At Fhi 360 (over 40 Positions) 2013 by aijay80: 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2013
shikshark:
in ur dreams right!...........over and out
Good for you
Re: Massive Graduate & Experienced Recruitment At Fhi 360 (over 40 Positions) 2013 by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 05, 2013
Let's take it easy guys. No harm in trying for guys without jobs even @ that! Nonetheless, I don't think their pay is fair!
Re: Massive Graduate & Experienced Recruitment At Fhi 360 (over 40 Positions) 2013 by kayoday(m): 8:47am On Jul 05, 2013
LOL. Their pay not only fair but very good. That's all I will say
Re: Massive Graduate & Experienced Recruitment At Fhi 360 (over 40 Positions) 2013 by oyinmama(f): 11:48am On Jul 05, 2013
shikshark:

So please confirm which you interviewed for, volunteer or officer? Yes, very true, volunteers are paid 25k, and this is totally different from full-time staff of FHI360 which being an international organization, pays its staff according to the Foreign Service National (FSN) scale which is extremely attractive.

shikshark:
better go get a refund!

Refund for...

Ishilove: O ga o. So who do we believe now?

Lol! It's up to you Ishilove!! I have nothing to gain by spreading false information smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Practical Lessons For Every Nigerian Graduate. / How A Nairalander Was Scammed By A "Nigerian Defense Academy Staff" / How To Get Menial Jobs In The Uk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.