Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Please What Is The Cutoff Mark For Yabaleft AND Unimad - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Please What Is The Cutoff Mark For Yabaleft AND Unimad (831 Views)

BRB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The Cutoff Mark For Yabaleft AND Unimad by vizboy(m): 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2013
Please you people should help me I have searched google, yahoo,bing and no 1 could help.
Please Jamb gave me 171 so I want to know if I have a chance to write post utme. So what is the cut off mark for yabaLEFT and UniMAD. Cause they are my first and second choice.
Re: Please What Is The Cutoff Mark For Yabaleft AND Unimad by bingbagbo(m): 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
not surprised embarassed
Re: Please What Is The Cutoff Mark For Yabaleft AND Unimad by vizboy(m): 7:56am On Jun 29, 2013
bin gbagbo: not surprised embarassed
What is this one saying
Re: Please What Is The Cutoff Mark For Yabaleft AND Unimad by EfemenaXY: 10:55am On Jun 29, 2013
vizboy: Please you people should help me I have searched google, yahoo,bing and no 1 could help.
Please Jamb gave me 171 so I want to know if I have a chance to write post utme. So what is the cut off mark for yabaLEFT and UniMAD. Cause they are my first and second choice.

The joke's in the title cheesy

Wish I could think of an equally witty response.. smiley
Re: Please What Is The Cutoff Mark For Yabaleft AND Unimad by vizboy(m): 8:43pm On Jun 29, 2013
Efemena_xy:

The joke's in the title cheesy

Wish I could think of an equally witty response.. smiley
thanks anyway
Re: Please What Is The Cutoff Mark For Yabaleft AND Unimad by donted(m): 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2013
vizboy: Please you people should help me I have searched google, yahoo,bing and no 1 could help.

Cut off mark for yabaLEFT is 150 and ur jamb mark is 171 bros u r over qualified u don't need post jamb. For uniMAD is 200 dnt border to go their
Re: Please What Is The Cutoff Mark For Yabaleft AND Unimad by vizboy(m): 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2013
donted:

Cut off mark for yabaLEFT is 150 and ur jamb mark is 171 bros u r over qualified u don't need post jamb. For uniMAD is 200 dnt border to go their
na wa oh but na uni result for make sense pass now. You know say for naija if u no get uni result them go dey treat u like sh1.t

(1) (Reply)

Wonders Of Science / SHOCKER!!! Is This A Secondary School Or A University? / Naija Girls And English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.