Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate (31909 Views)

"You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. / Nollywood Anita Joseph Caught Smoking Weed-photos / Court Orders Ndlea To Pay N25m Compensation To Baba Suwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Amule5000us(m): 11:30am On Jun 29, 2013
What is she trying to teach the young girls. Beetch tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by aakingbade: 11:31am On Jun 29, 2013
na wa for the girl o
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by DDon11: 11:35am On Jun 29, 2013
Why is everything in nigeria rubbish. Why 15 yrs imprisonment for ganja? there are things that are 2 yrs, yet they will say it's 15 years. Thats why Nigeria cannot progress.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by inosend: 11:36am On Jun 29, 2013
Please, God, let it be true so Nairaland will be rid of her on front page. That would be a blissful 15-year respite.
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by lorddarshwood(m): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2013
lols in snoop dogg and wiz khalifa voice # i smoke weed for a living# lols
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 29, 2013
That would amount to 15 years of peace. Not bad. Its time Nigeria starts giving attention to demented people in its territory.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by nazzyon(m): 11:39am On Jun 29, 2013
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by bellaberry: 11:40am On Jun 29, 2013
I wanna get high. Throw my hands in the sky!!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by stevecantrell: 11:41am On Jun 29, 2013
Tonto just tell ndlea you were smoking..

Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by tintingz(m): 11:41am On Jun 29, 2013
IYA NGBALI: Ndlea no fit do anything,when dem see toto na shake dem go dey shake,na who no like toto?
Lolz. . .her name sef na tonto cheesy

This poko girl should be investigated with that her weed, she might even be posing a fake weed to be on naija trend again
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Jerryjat(m): 11:51am On Jun 29, 2013
watin consine dem, na dem dey smoke am?...
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by yorke1: 11:52am On Jun 29, 2013
Rubbish! The last time I checked, weed is legal in Nigeria. Politicians ,NDLEA, Police, armmy and co smoke weed. Why would she not smoke weed as well? Abeg make we hear word! 12yrs old kid smoke weed in da hood.
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Exodus2k(m): 11:54am On Jun 29, 2013
Tonto d controvertial will march on, no shaking this is naija.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by nerodenero: 11:55am On Jun 29, 2013
Seeking unnecessary relevance lands her in trouble
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 29, 2013
All u jobless idle minds out there should Pls let this girl be!! The more u talk abt her she finds excuse to kp bein controversial! NDLEA pls its time to face d real deal,after reading stories of brutality against Nigerians in SA and most claims related to drug offense,I think u shud double up ur checks at the airports to fish out nd stop those boys goin out there to tarnish our image. Pls let's talk abt tins that add value to our lives nd stop promoting some stupid so called celebs by talkin abt them always! Seun u sef mtchewwwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by dady12: 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2013
this useless men must be crazy,how do they know that what the little girl is holding is drugs?do they forget that we ve other cigarette that can be wrap?this girl should even sue them for dis information of character,how ;many people did ndlea ve jail so far since that body is form?this is should not be GEJ vs ameichi oooo,all those criminals looting our billions,how many have ndlea sentence to one year in prison,they ve to be careful with those who made theor money with own strugle,carpeter when he nor know he work,na sumegbel
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2013
Everyone knows that the set of pple that smoke weed most in Nigeria are police officers. Or @ Policewoman am I lying?
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by dabossman(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
Win or lose, this could be good publicity for the NDLEA, if they know how to milk it. And then it could cost them a huge amount in damages for character defamation like the Baba Suwe case. It would still be publicity all the same.
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by niggadee(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
uploading Cannabis image on a social network in nigeria is not enough evidence to Prosecute. court will dismiss Ndlea allegations against her
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2013
What if na Seun deh supply her weed?
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Temptee101(m): 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2013
See who one idiot in the other thread referred to as a role model.
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Ruthy81(f): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
Later dem go say may me com donate 4 kidney probelm.
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by EmperorOlu: 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2013
[size=60pt]TONTO IS RAZ[/size]
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by DDon11: 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2013
Some countries have legalised weed. Nigerian legislator should change laws of this country. They could make it legalised or they reduce the jail term to two yrs or pay fine. If they don't include this inside the law, the fine she could pay now could be triple the amount she should pay if this law is enacted.
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2013
NDLEA wan kill frontpage tinz, Olohun maje! I kast & bind! angry
NDLEA pls leave our POKO alone & go & pay Baba Suwe his money!
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by hayzed2: 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2013
Na normal flexing jare ,in short prison na fun for international artist
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2013
What a load of cobblers! A possible 15-year jail term for smoking weed? Yeah, right! Even dealers get less. Let's just say if this was the average Joe, it wouldn't be a big deal. It's someone in the public eye, this becomes an issue.

How about those drug-taking politicians, what's going to happen to them?

Tonto Dikeh isn't going anywhere, she's going to remain free.
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by poweredcom(m): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
i want it self..make she see how kiri kiri or ikoyi prison ..be...make dem even lock me n her there ..we go smoke weed..tire nni go kill am with my pole
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by caddylac(m): 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2013
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b] wen has it bcome a crime 2 display weeds?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

K-solo Slams VP Osinbajo: "History Will Not Be Kind To You" / Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) / "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.