Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate (31911 Views)

"You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. / Nollywood Anita Joseph Caught Smoking Weed-photos / Court Orders Ndlea To Pay N25m Compensation To Baba Suwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by ochallo: 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2013
For the next 15 years, nairaland frontpage would read

1. tonto in prison uniform, hit or miss?
2. tonto posts picture on instagram from her cell
3. nollywood visits tonto in her cell
4. tonto sleeping in her cell, can you tell if she is snoring
5. Tonto with her fans -the prison warders
6. tonto now an evangelist in prison, preaches to other prisoners
7. Tonto ready to exit jail- inspired by micheal scoffield
8. Tonto shows off her new prison tattoo
9. Tonto taking her bath in the prison bathroom, (pics)
10. Tonto ready for nollywood in prison.
11. tonto smokes again in prison.
12. tonto marries prison warder
13. tonto escapes jail with prison warder hobby
14. Tonto on the run with prison warder hobby
15. President ( insert name here) grants tonto dikeh amnesty offers her N15 million compensation.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Kessythegeek(m): 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
adaobi123: its photoshop tongue
you think?
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by bambuzz88: 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2013
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by bambuzz88: 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2013
dady12: this useless men must be crazy,how do they know that what the little girl is holding is drugs?do they forget that we ve other cigarette that can be wrap?this girl should even sue them for dis information of character,how ;many people did ndlea ve jail so far since that body is form?this is should not be GEJ vs ameichi oooo,all those criminals looting our billions,how many have ndlea sentence to one year in prison,they ve to be careful with those who made theor money with own strugle,carpeter when he nor know he work,na sumegbel

[size=13pt]NDLEA GOVERNMENT= INTELLIGENCE MINIMAL[/size]
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by bebechuks: 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
joshua idibia: it wil a big shame 2u. She'l nt go to jail. Ndlea re jst rating dr mouths. Do u knw hw many politicians dat she services wen she's high? Do u tink dy'l let ha go to prison and miss sleepn alone al d tym? #SOME PPL ARE ABOVE SOME LAWS IN NAIJA,AND ANYWHR#
josh you are right ooo.they will sort her out.
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Orikinla(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2013
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Artlove(m): 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
ochallo: For the next 15 years, nairaland frontpage would read

1. tonto in prison uniform, hit or miss?
2. tonto posts picture on instagram from her cell
3. nollywood visits tonto in her cell
4. tonto sleeping in her cell, can you tell if she is snoring
5. Tonto with her fans -the prison warders
6. tonto now an evangelist in prison, preaches to other prisoners
7. Tonto ready to exit jail- inspired by micheal scoffield
8. Tonto shows off her new prison tattoo
9. Tonto taking her bath in the prison bathroom, (pics)
10. Tonto ready for nollywood in prison.
11. tonto smokes again in prison.
12. tonto marries prison warder
13. tonto escapes jail with prison warder hobby
14. Tonto on the run with prison warder hobby
15. President ( insert name here) grants tonto dikeh amnesty offers her N15 million compensation.
Na film she dey? Sound like prison break 6
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Okijajuju1(m): 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2013
NDLEA no get handwork...

How do you prove from a picture that what she put up on Instagram was Cannabis and not dried grass or Ugwu leaf?

This is just NDLEA trying to act busy...

Okay! Lets analyse the act that he quoted;

“NDLEA Act Section 14 (b) states that any person who conspires with, aids, abets, counsels, attempts to commit or is an accessory to any act or offence referred to in this act shall be guilty of an offence under this act and liable on conviction to be sentenced to imprisonment for a term not less than 15 years and not exceeding 25 years.

She can't be said to have conspired, aided, abetted, counselled, attempted to commit nor been accessory to anything.. She simply put up a picture of looked like Cannabis and said 'she smokes weed whilst her haters smoke her gossip'.. Unless posting a picture of cannabis has become a crime, then this guy should be fired..

#TeamLegalizeIt...

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Artlove(m): 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
Fuck_jay_z: But weed is not a bad stuff btw even cigar is harmful dan that shit! Mtsw tonto i love you. WE GON SMOKE UNTIL WE D.I.E
See ur eye like 90 year old man eyes. Must u smoke till u learn how to shit smoke?
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2013
What will they now do to the people selling it on the streets or numerous 9ja artists that sings about it? Tho i dont support smoking anything but it has to be collective justice, not just singling out a soul. 15years my foot, and how many years will d kidnappers, treasury looters get? I think d spokesman no get anything to talk about at that point in time.
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by godman01(m): 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2013
We need to search this kind people out. Investigation seconded!
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by FBICIA(m): 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
Dem no get prove or evidence
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by romeo(m): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2013
I will soon post my own weed in solidarity of Tonto. Useless NDLEA, Baba Suwe anyone??

1 Like

Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Kingspin(m): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2013
This NDLEA people what abt those once they display on movies...
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Ping411: 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
legalwealth: 15 years or 50 years?
Bros you wicked o! 50 years ke?
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by techmymoney(m): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2013
Tonto oya use this Electric Car that is 10 times Faster than a lamborghini and escape NDLEA http://techmymoney.com/watch-the-drayson-racing-shatter-the-old-electric-land-speed-record-at-204-2mph-video/

Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by eherbal(m): 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2013
Ijogz K: May God punish those NDLEA pple or wot ever deir name is. "I even thought weed was now legal in Naija at the rate at which it is sold everywhere even at most church entrance and by the mallams kiosks beside mosque, it is hawked at Abule Egba market junction and given as give away when u buy anytin above N200 at Sango area, my security at home uses it for it's multi purpose reasons,

1. Smoke
2. Mix with hair
3. Nutritional value in food
4. Chase insects outta d house
5. Return to a normal state of health n free u frm anxiety

So can the ND wot ever deir name is go after the ones dey can physically see with the weed and leave our dear Tonto alone..

Imagine Tonto in Jail for 15yrs, what's gonna happen to Nairaland front page news.

#teamsavenairaland.
grin
Ijogz K: May God punish those NDLEA pple or wot ever deir name is. "I even thought weed was now legal in Naija at the rate at which it is sold everywhere even at most church entrance and by the mallams kiosks beside mosque, it is hawked at Abule Egba market junction and given as give away when u buy anytin above N200 at Sango area, my security at home uses it for it's multi purpose reasons,

1. Smoke
2. Mix with hair
3. Nutritional value in food
4. Chase insects outta d house
5. Return to a normal state of health n free u frm anxiety

So can the ND wot ever deir name is go after the ones dey can physically see with the weed and leave our dear Tonto alone..

Imagine Tonto in Jail for 15yrs, what's gonna happen to Nairaland front page news.

#teamsavenairaland.
THANKS DUDE THANKS VERY VERY MUCH. ERM BY THE WAY ARE YOU OUR "MEMBER"? grin
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by eherbal(m): 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2013
I'm following you now, be kind enough to follow me.grin
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Sunglow: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2013
Dis is sad,and there are many of our young girls looking up 2 her as a role model
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Kirinwa: 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2013
She's an actress for crying out loud. What those mother fuckers saw was only a picture and nothing else. Illegal possession of arms is an offense. Does it mean that they will arrest all actors for acting with fire arms.Let them go hug live transformers.Rubbish!!!! angry
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Aarondio(m): 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2013
Chanchit:

Bros' abeg if e dey pain you, you still fit follow her go jail. Anyway I wish her a happy vacation in advace.
jst can't stop laughing pesin carry him hand buy trouble... sowi @ my beloved.tonto
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by philhappy(m): 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2013
miss ganjer don enter!!! Lwkmd
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by Sunglow: 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
[quote
author=yorke1]Rubbish! The last time I checked, weed is legal in
Nigeria. Politicians ,NDLEA, Police, armmy and co smoke weed. Why would
she not smoke weed as well? Abeg make we hear word! 12yrs old kid smoke
weed in da hood.[/quote] By d time ur daughter is 12yrs pls ensure she starts smoking weed.Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by klax(m): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2013
She should arrested and be giving a free ride to jail at least for sometime maybe that will bring her a s s hole head in shape, silly idiot, no training child, a insult to parenthood.
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by hunri(m): 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2013
NDLEA....... Nonsense... They shld look for those who smoke and sell weed not Tonto! Weed is sold everywhere.... They won't face their work... mtcheeeeew. Most commentaries on this forum are from hypocrites and parasites who does worse things. Most Nigerians are pretenders....
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by dartsidius7(m): 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
ozo_emeka:

So I see you reason from your ars@.

1. It is irrelevant what the security at your place use it for - they too could be arrested. That is your subjective opinion on the issue. The law stands.
2. Weed is NOT legal in america regardless of how rampant it is sold
3. You don't need anything physical - the law states that the mere promotion and encouraging of the substance is ILLEGAL
4. She took ownership when she said and I quote "Mi smoke mi ganja" that sentence is enough
5. In the US here the police ONLY need to have probable cause to believe you are in possession whether you claim it is yours or not, the matter remains it was found under your care. Stolen goods in your house can not be explained away as you not knowing so the issue of her account being hacked is baseless
6. Photoshop indeed..so I guess the business class ticket in the picture too was photoshopped? Regardless she was PROMOTING and ENCOURAGING The use of marijuana - ILLEGAL.

Here in the US an artist can NOT encourage the use of marijuana, they can get away by calling it weed because afterall they can claim that they are talking about garden weeds, however tell one of them to ATTEMPT to call it "hemp" "marijuana" or perhaps a more direct name that points DIRECTLY to the fact of the drug "Ganja" and they will end up in jail in less than 24 hours So the Nigerian Law enforcement agency is RIGHT. Tonto did promote the use of the drug. She should be reprimanded. If you can show me one american artist that can come out and talk about smoking my "Hemp", "mArijuana" ...they use coded words like "that good good" "My good weed at home" etc. "Im on that L" NEVER EVER will they title it the drug else that is CRIMINAL and WILL land them in Jail so don't talk out your empty ar$e

Again the fact that you claim everybody uses weed, does not mean the law enforcement have no right to pursue it. Again sometimes there are a lot of murders, the police cites one, pursues it and uses that one to make an example to others. Afterall she is the prime candidate, use a celebrity and the masses will learn.

[b]Medical and non medical (recreational) marijuana is actually allowed in some states (under state law) in the US but only in small ounces. Some allow physician supervised possesion. Some allow possession by 21 years and above.
In November 2012 Initiative 502 passed by Washington voters with 55.7% voting for the measure, and 44.3% against. This initiative will allow adults over the age of 21 to legally possess up to 1 oz (28 g) of marijuana, 16 oz (450 g) of marijuana infused product in solid form, 72 oz (2.0 kg) of marijuana infused product in liquid form or any combination of all three and to legally consume marijuana, and marijuana infused products.

Prior to the passage of I-502, the city of Seattle had passed Initiative 75, which directed the Seattle Police Department to make marijuana possession its lowest priority. Tacoma passed a similar initiative in 2011.

Plus, kid cudi has a track titled marijuana.

These days most people dont even really care about weed.
Hallucinogenics are stealing the show. Now those can really make people crazy
.[/b]
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by ozoemeka(m): 5:30am On Jun 30, 2013
dartsidius7:

[b]Medical and non medical (recreational) marijuana is actually allowed in some states (under state law) in the US but only in small ounces. Some allow physician supervised possesion. Some allow possession by 21 years and above.
In November 2012 Initiative 502 passed by Washington voters with 55.7% voting for the measure, and 44.3% against. This initiative will allow adults over the age of 21 to legally possess up to 1 oz (28 g) of marijuana, 16 oz (450 g) of marijuana infused product in solid form, 72 oz (2.0 kg) of marijuana infused product in liquid form or any combination of all three and to legally consume marijuana, and marijuana infused products.

Prior to the passage of I-502, the city of Seattle had passed Initiative 75, which directed the Seattle Police Department to make marijuana possession its lowest priority. Tacoma passed a similar initiative in 2011.

Plus, kid cudi has a track titled marijuana.

These days most people dont even really care about weed.
Hallucinogenics are stealing the show. Now those can really make people crazy
.[/b]

Bath Salts a la zombie face eating in FL? His track was ambiguous, it could be argued as art. You can possess up to 1 oz? Do yourself a favor, try possessing 0.02oz and get stopped by the cops, lets see how far you go
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by emmacity2: 8:33am On Jun 30, 2013
tonto u dn enter where be say na only God help and save u. u never see anytin u dy form who dy weed abi u weed pass me? abi make una check her wella I tell una say na piken sense dy worry tonto. hahahahahahaha
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by emmacity2: 8:36am On Jun 30, 2013
tonto 15 yrs na beans? just dy pray and fast oooooo. u did not understand naira land wella. den say dnt use nairaland for illega acts e.g malware
Re: Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate by lumeviewscom: 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
[quote author=unReliableSauce](1) TONTO DIKEH

Poor actress, hopeless musician, non-existent morales and constant bickering sums up our most despised Nigerian celebrity. Her terrible songs have been downloaded millions of times on the internet which earned her the title, T*T* DECAY. To be fair, Tonto stands up for herself and is not afraid to have a face-off with anyone who takes a poke at her. She has even made it easier for her haters to confront her as she took out a customized plate number “POKOLO”. Should make for easy identification if you have a grudge to settle with her.
Click below for the complete list...

Top Ten Nigerian Celebrities With The Most Haters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) / Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person / Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.