Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,577 members, 7,812,875 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Blood Transfusion In The Hospital Is Evil. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Blood Transfusion In The Hospital Is Evil. (919 Views)

Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion / does The Jehovah Witness Still Forbids Blood Transfusion In This Century? / Tattoo On The Body Is Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood Transfusion In The Hospital Is Evil. by Wizemmanuel(m): 11:23am On Jun 29, 2013
Blood transfusion is evil , but i wonder why so many hospitals still do it, it is written "if u love ur soul(life) u will loose it and if u loose ur soul(life) for my sake u will regain and have eternal life."
Re: Blood Transfusion In The Hospital Is Evil. by k2039: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2013
Get educated.

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion In The Hospital Is Evil. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2013
Wiz emmanuel: Blood transfusion is evil , but i wonder why so many hospitals still do it, it is written "if u love ur soul(life) u will loose it and if u loose ur soul(life) for my sake u will regain and have eternal life."
why is it evil?
Re: Blood Transfusion In The Hospital Is Evil. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2013
k2039: Get educated.
I think we should be asking to be educated.
Re: Blood Transfusion In The Hospital Is Evil. by k2039: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
Reyginus: I think we should be asking to be educated.
Can you rephrase your post, I don't understand your point at all.
Re: Blood Transfusion In The Hospital Is Evil. by SalC: 11:07am On Jun 30, 2013
Wiz emmanuel: Blood transfusion is evil , but i wonder why so many hospitals still do it, it is written "if u love ur soul(life) u will loose it and if u loose ur soul(life) for my sake u will regain and have eternal life."
Perhaps you did not get the meaning of the verse you took at face value. That verse is actually talking about martyrdom, there are so many verse you can quote if you feel like disputing blood transfusion but the one you quoted is certainly not one of them.

Can you tell me how someone who became anemic as a result of prolonged untreated malaria is loosing his life for the sake of Christ?.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion In The Hospital Is Evil. by EvilBrain1(m): 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2013
A while ago a 27 year old man was brought into the emergency where I used to work. He had been hit in the thigh by a stray bullet which had torn the main artery there just minutes before.

As they were bringing him in, he was already confused, struggling and fighting. We couldn't do more than slow down the bleeding since that artery was too deep inside his thigh and within 5 minutes, he had a cardiac arrest.

We'd immediately sent for blood as soon as he came and while we were waiting for it to arrive we'd been pumping in blood substitutes (almost worthless in emergencies) and doing CPR. By the time we got the blood, his heart had stopped for almost 30 minutes and we were about to certify the guy dead. But almost like magic, before the 2nd pint of blood had even gotten halfway, his heart picked up and he started shouting and struggling again. Unfortunately the bleeding also restarted and he soon bled out again and had another arrest before we could get more blood (blood is very scarce since Nigerians refuse to donate). He had four cardiac arrests and 8 pints of Blood before we could get him into the operating theatre.

The point of this long story is that even in a young, fit man with no health problems; severe bleeding is fatal. And the only way to treat severe, life threatening blood loss is to stop the bleeding and replace the blood.

If OP has his way, then doctors would have no choice but to sit back and do nothing once a patient loses too much blood or becomes too anaemic for any other reason. OP is also discouraging people from donating blood and indirectly causing more people to die by posting this type of nonsense.

He needs to keep quiet and read a book or something. Ignorance is no excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion In The Hospital Is Evil. by SalC: 1:26am On Jul 01, 2013
Evil Brain: A while ago a 27 year old man was brought into the emergency where I used to work. He had been hit in the thigh by a stray bullet which had torn the main artery there just minutes before.

As they were bringing him in, he was already confused, struggling and fighting. We couldn't do more than slow down the bleeding since that artery was too deep inside his thigh and within 5 minutes, he had a cardiac arrest.

We'd immediately sent for blood as soon as he came and while we were waiting for it to arrive we'd been pumping in blood substitutes (almost worthless in emergencies) and doing CPR. By the time we got the blood, his heart had stopped for almost 30 minutes and we were about to certify the guy dead. But almost like magic, before the 2nd pint of blood had even gotten halfway, his heart picked up and he started shouting and struggling again. Unfortunately the bleeding also restarted and he soon bled out again and had another arrest before we could get more blood (blood is very scarce since Nigerians refuse to donate). He had four cardiac arrests and 8 pints of Blood before we could get him into the operating theatre.

The point of this long story is that even in a young, fit man with no health problems; severe bleeding is fatal. And the only way to treat severe, life threatening blood loss is to stop the bleeding and replace the blood.

If OP has his way, then doctors would have no choice but to sit back and do nothing once a patient loses too much blood or becomes too anaemic for any other reason. OP is also discouraging people from donating blood and indirectly causing more people to die by posting this type of nonsense.

He needs to keep quiet and read a book or something. Ignorance is no excuse.
Your last paragraph might be the reason why he has not posted again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Be Mindful That One Day, You’ll Stand Before The Monarch Of The Universe / There Is Nothing Like Hell Fire, No Rapture ––says Pastor Dikeh / Three(3) Categories Of Boko Haram And Their Sponsorers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.