Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Verified Paypal Account..... - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Verified Paypal Account..... (1017 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Verified Paypal Account..... by collinsz: 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2013
i have often asked too many questions about paypal and the others,i have also had to made out time to make out ways to open a verified paypal account...i will say that i was lucky that i got that done as i now have a verified paypal account, but i want to give it up for a grabs and also with the inclusion of my strong vpn which will expire by mid next month. you may ask why am i doing all these, the answer is simple just because i am a final year student and i find no reason for keeping the account now, maybe i have some other things to do for now, thing s like my project which will have my attention diverted.

So i will be releasing the account for a little token and it is negotiable, you can reach me on 08033260602 or bb pin 2767E83d...just grab this one time opportunity.

NOTE: The account comes with a vpn software that i have been using to access the account and the vpn is well covered and guaranteed.
Also the email for the paypal will be released with everyother detail needed for the smooth running of the account.
Re: Verified Paypal Account..... by spywareczar(m): 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2013
We are not interested.
Sincerely: Everyone

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oracle 12c, Ccna,ccnp,hacking,mcitp,mcse, Laptop Repair, Java, Autocad, Graphics / I Need A Graphic Designer That Can Take Me Corel Draw On A One On One Training / I Need A Graphic Designer In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.