Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

What Are Ur Opinions On How Much Celebrities Get Paid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Are Ur Opinions On How Much Celebrities Get Paid (1684 Views)

See Where Female Celebrities Get Their Stuffs From..... / Which Of These 15 Celebrities Get In Nairaland News Almost Every Time???? / Where Male Celebrities Get Enlargement Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Ur Opinions On How Much Celebrities Get Paid by luc966(f): 9:30am On May 22, 2006
do u think celebrities get over paid? for example celebs like jlo and oprah winfrey have like 6 houses and get paid millions? or do u think they deserve the amount they get?
Re: What Are Ur Opinions On How Much Celebrities Get Paid by layi(m): 11:33am On May 22, 2006
Its like asking "how could star beer rake in hundreds of millions for NBC?"
The point is celebrities are "products". Once the brand is succesful the earnings is limitless because of the mass appeal.
Art is Life and cannot be quantified.
Re: What Are Ur Opinions On How Much Celebrities Get Paid by Eastcoast(f): 1:48pm On May 22, 2006
the winner gets all. They deserve the money. Tonight, i hope to watch oprah's ball of legend. she is going to give a brief tour of her mansion, etc. undecided
Re: What Are Ur Opinions On How Much Celebrities Get Paid by my2cents(m): 5:43pm On May 22, 2006
This thread is a no-brainer. It's called the free market folks,

I know that in naija all economics laws are reversed, but the higher the demand the higher the pay, period. Besides, those folks make their money back tenfold, so I don't know what they are worrying about. To me, they should be more concerned about how Okoro buys one VCD at ariaria market, takes it to US then copies it multiple times and rents/sells it to become a millionaire overnight than how much actors are "demanding".

This is y I don't like unions. In some other countries, the minute those actors were banned, they probably would hv banded together and formed their own alliances.

Here's to the free markets!!

(1) (Reply)

50cent Is A Big Lair! / Confession: Michael Jackson's Child Molestation Saga Was A Lie! / Rick Ross Suffers Second Seizure, Rushed To Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.