Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

How Long Did You Have To Wait After Your Interview Before You Were Contacted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Long Did You Have To Wait After Your Interview Before You Were Contacted (1206 Views)

Tips To Boost Your Interview Performance / Get Your Interview Questions/solutions Here!!! / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Did You Have To Wait After Your Interview Before You Were Contacted by oddy4real(m): 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2013
hello everyone,
i am a Lawyer who is still doing his NYSC programme. 1 applied at a Law firm on the Island and i was called for a test with some other 10 persons. Only 3 of us were called up for the interview (the other 2 are not corpers). My last interview was carried out by the Principal Partner who told me 'they would get back to me in 2 weeks'. 2 weeks elapsed on friday.
Meanwhile, they have gotten back to the other 2 guys, one made it while the other did not. what do you think this implies? And how long did most of you have to wait before you were contacted after your interviews?

And please pray for me. My blood pressure has risen by mad!
Re: How Long Did You Have To Wait After Your Interview Before You Were Contacted by oddy4real(m): 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2013
i need answers please
Re: How Long Did You Have To Wait After Your Interview Before You Were Contacted by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
Dat means u dint "wow" dem. Since some1 else has bin given d job
Re: How Long Did You Have To Wait After Your Interview Before You Were Contacted by oddy4real(m): 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2013
Ms_Steph: Dat means u dint "wow" dem. Since some1 else has bin given d job
well, i beg to differ. they are doing 'massive recruitment' and are not out to employ just one person. Actually, people who passed through the process told me that they might not be in a hurry to call me because i am still serving
Re: How Long Did You Have To Wait After Your Interview Before You Were Contacted by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2013
oddy4real:
well, i beg to differ. they are doing 'massive recruitment' and are not out to employ just one person. Actually, people who passed through the process told me that they might not be in a hurry to call me because i am still serving
my dear dats not true. A lot of companies employ corpers nd retain dem
Re: How Long Did You Have To Wait After Your Interview Before You Were Contacted by oddy4real(m): 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2013
Ms_Steph: my dear dats not true. A lot of companies employ corpers nd retain dem
during the interview, they had hinted that they 'might' let me finish my Youth service first
Re: How Long Did You Have To Wait After Your Interview Before You Were Contacted by oddy4real(m): 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
I got the job and resumed on Monday.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Shemire Concept / Vacancies Nationwide @ A Courier Company / VACANCY - For Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.