Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

(PICZ) Black Woman With Smallest Waist In The World, Releases Bikini Picz - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / (PICZ) Black Woman With Smallest Waist In The World, Releases Bikini Picz (16379 Views)

Miss Universe 1964 Bikini Photo And Compare Them To Today's Photos / See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria / Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(PICZ) Black Woman With Smallest Waist In The World, Releases Bikini Picz by iplay9jamusic(m): 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
Model, Jazzma Kendrick in particular sparked a great deal of concern after she posted images of herself on a beach in Ibiza, showing off her extremely tiny waist which seems at odds with the rest of her (already very slim) body.

u try sha!

source http://iplay9ja..com/2013/06/picz-black-woman-with-smallest-waist-in.html

Re: (PICZ) Black Woman With Smallest Waist In The World, Releases Bikini Picz by Linoversace: 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2013
This one na original doll baby! grin cheesy
Re: (PICZ) Black Woman With Smallest Waist In The World, Releases Bikini Picz by Ibyno(m): 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2013
Nice cat walk
Re: (PICZ) Black Woman With Smallest Waist In The World, Releases Bikini Picz by tjskii(f): 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
She looks realy nice unlike her oyinbo contemporaries
Re: (PICZ) Black Woman With Smallest Waist In The World, Releases Bikini Picz by 3ace(m): 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2013
I love this one. Far better than the white girl's waist we saw here about a month ago. Super slim body and sexy too. That white girl's waist was unpleasant to the sight.

1 Like

Re: (PICZ) Black Woman With Smallest Waist In The World, Releases Bikini Picz by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
She looks like snoop dogg

1 Like

Re: (PICZ) Black Woman With Smallest Waist In The World, Releases Bikini Picz by nekaa(f): 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2013
She is almost too skinny.. Nt so bad sha.
Re: (PICZ) Black Woman With Smallest Waist In The World, Releases Bikini Picz by Gudiza(m): 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2013
another suffering fool. undecided
Re: (PICZ) Black Woman With Smallest Waist In The World, Releases Bikini Picz by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 30, 2013
All I want is that waist...
Re: (PICZ) Black Woman With Smallest Waist In The World, Releases Bikini Picz by AbuMikey(m): 12:21am On Jun 30, 2013
Me Don't give an "F"!!
Re: (PICZ) Black Woman With Smallest Waist In The World, Releases Bikini Picz by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 30, 2013
ewwwww angry
Re: (PICZ) Black Woman With Smallest Waist In The World, Releases Bikini Picz by bellaberry: 3:44am On Jun 30, 2013
Who gave her the record of black woman with smallest waist in the world? Has she met my grandmother? undecided

The girl is facially pretty though...no ho.mo!!

1 Like

Re: (PICZ) Black Woman With Smallest Waist In The World, Releases Bikini Picz by goldfish80(m): 7:41am On Jun 30, 2013
This almost gave me a bonner this sunday morning angry
Re: (PICZ) Black Woman With Smallest Waist In The World, Releases Bikini Picz by whubbhey(f): 7:52am On Jun 30, 2013
Wassup wit her right knee on the second pix? undecided
Re: (PICZ) Black Woman With Smallest Waist In The World, Releases Bikini Picz by nanauju(f): 9:10am On Jun 30, 2013
Not bad. But I wish she had 'more meat to her bonny structure'
Re: (PICZ) Black Woman With Smallest Waist In The World, Releases Bikini Picz by Mayor21(m): 9:12am On Jun 30, 2013
Kai. . .nicki minaj
Re: (PICZ) Black Woman With Smallest Waist In The World, Releases Bikini Picz by Nomski0(f): 10:31am On Jun 30, 2013
She's pretty.....but way too skinny and the tiny waist looks hot....and a little weird
Re: (PICZ) Black Woman With Smallest Waist In The World, Releases Bikini Picz by NobleIcon: 10:48am On Jun 30, 2013
uniqueval: All I want is that waist...
bro nawa 4 u o... U wan chop d waist? grin
Re: (PICZ) Black Woman With Smallest Waist In The World, Releases Bikini Picz by Lordave: 10:55am On Jun 30, 2013
what am I seeing, @op did you call that tin a waist?
Re: (PICZ) Black Woman With Smallest Waist In The World, Releases Bikini Picz by Lordave: 10:59am On Jun 30, 2013
Iyanya must remix that song o!
This one na 'All I hate is your waist'.
Re: (PICZ) Black Woman With Smallest Waist In The World, Releases Bikini Picz by sogoisrael(m): 11:44am On Jun 30, 2013
if all you want is her waist den you want nothin

1 Like

Re: (PICZ) Black Woman With Smallest Waist In The World, Releases Bikini Picz by mitey(m): 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2013
What kind of illiterate photographer took this picture sef? He should have allowed the girl to finish pulling that thing down in the second picture
angry angry angry

Errant Nonsense!

Re: (PICZ) Black Woman With Smallest Waist In The World, Releases Bikini Picz by Sicozone(m): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2013
Well.....am saying nofin
Re: (PICZ) Black Woman With Smallest Waist In The World, Releases Bikini Picz by slimyem: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2013
She looks good. The waist fits right!
Re: (PICZ) Black Woman With Smallest Waist In The World, Releases Bikini Picz by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
perfect
Re: (PICZ) Black Woman With Smallest Waist In The World, Releases Bikini Picz by Godmother(f): 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2013
Some people are just blessed sha; nice face, bod and height. Who said d beautiful ones are not yet born

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chukwukere Chinonye Wins Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2016 / 100% Coldpressed Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter,carrot Oil,turmeric And Many More / Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.