Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Obtain A Loan Without Collateral - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obtain A Loan Without Collateral (1142 Views)

How Can I Obtain A Salary Loan From Bank / Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress / How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obtain A Loan Without Collateral by imo1981(m): 12:57am On Jun 30, 2013
Now available at your doorstep you can now get a loan without collateral

here in Lagos.

If you really need loan for the startup or expansion of your business, this is your right

time to get a loan from these loan resources.

The Loan Resources have different loan schemes, which is very easy to get without using

collateral (just against your salary) and you will be given within 24hrs and there is no hidden fee.

The requirement for the obtaining of the loan is that you have one of the following.

i. Any mean of Identification and company ID card

ii. Your Salary account bank statement

iii. Some already detached bank cheques.

Do not be afraid it is very simple to get one of them.

If you have one of the requirements listed above then you are qualified to get your loan within 24hrs.

It is very easy to get loan from this Resource institute within 24hrs. They give loan

between N20,000 and N500,000. And you will pay back in 3 months, 6 months, 9 months or one year

depending on the amount.

This corporate, registered Resource institute gives loan everyday.
Re: Obtain A Loan Without Collateral by Jbrain88: 4:11am On Jun 30, 2013
Lol. Kai Nija. I did nt say anytin o
Re: Obtain A Loan Without Collateral by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 30, 2013
Naija hustler no go kill pesin... I salute grin
Re: Obtain A Loan Without Collateral by ehvez(m): 7:30am On Jun 30, 2013
lol diz guy is funi
Re: Obtain A Loan Without Collateral by falad4u200: 9:21am On Jun 30, 2013
when d guy no get job to do now,he don think of how to make money and nah scamming come his mind,abeg go baff well my guy,people don shine eyes well now.
Re: Obtain A Loan Without Collateral by Prezzo1: 10:47am On Jun 30, 2013
Nawa ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̶̲̥̅̊ Nigeria..So once sum1 introduces sum knowledge C∕̴Ɩn∂ ask you to pay for it,The pesin will turn into a scammer??
That's too bad,you guys have to change your way of thinking becos its too bad...Gosh!!
Oya let •̸Ϟε̲̣̣̣̥ ask you,if you are business man,dnt you sell your products,or do you give it to people for free??
There ℓ̊ś nothing ℓ̊ won't see in this nairaland...Its jst opposite of warrior forum
Re: Obtain A Loan Without Collateral by adelekewo(m): 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2013
HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU. THIS IS MY PHONE NUMBER; 09098077809. THANK YOU
Re: Obtain A Loan Without Collateral by Jbrain88: 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2013
Prezzo1: Nawa ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̶̲̥̅̊ Nigeria..So once sum1 introduces sum knowledge C∕̴Ɩn∂ ask you to pay for it,The pesin will turn into a scammer??
That's too bad,you guys have to change your way of thinking becos its too bad...Gosh!!
Oya let •̸Ϟε̲̣̣̣̥ ask you,if you are business man,dnt you sell your products,or do you give it to people for free??
There ℓ̊ś nothing ℓ̊ won't see in this nairaland...Its jst opposite of warrior forum
,mr man y ar u talkin as if u base abroad.dis is nija,i cant count hw many tyms i ve being scammed lyk dis,pay moni to dis accnt afta payment u wont si dem again or dey wil send u wat u dnt even undastand,so if u dnt knw wat to say go 2bed i gues u ar d owner of dat id.
Re: Obtain A Loan Without Collateral by just4just: 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
How can I contact u. Mail dbestbaby@mail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Quoatation For Palm Tree Planting / Meet 7 Successful Nigerians With No University Degree / Is Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi A Scammer? Yes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.