Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

You Need To Watch This!!! (A 6 Year Old Girl Gives 5yr Old Boy Lap Dance) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Need To Watch This!!! (A 6 Year Old Girl Gives 5yr Old Boy Lap Dance) (6704 Views)

Lagos Flood Sweeps Away 12-year-old Boy / Hizamakura Lady's Lap-Pillow For Lonely Guys (Photos) / 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Need To Watch This!!! (A 6 Year Old Girl Gives 5yr Old Boy Lap Dance) by kilononi: 1:01am On Jun 30, 2013
These kids are no longer kids anymore...cos seriously if they can do dis moves @ this age what will now happen when they grow-up...
http://ireporterstv.co/you-wont-believe-this-children-dancing-dirty/
Re: You Need To Watch This!!! (A 6 Year Old Girl Gives 5yr Old Boy Lap Dance) by Ivynwa(f): 6:16am On Jun 30, 2013
The age of kids doing that dance is shocking and more it is even frightening that they were making that show for young minds/children. The person bringing up that female child isn't watching her good, these kids go to school and learn dances they shouldn't be doing just for them to belong. If they were discouraged initially, it would have helped but they seems to have been encouraged with that adult female there giving the kid dirty dancers thumbs up. Kids shouldn't do this dance or even watch it.
Re: You Need To Watch This!!! (A 6 Year Old Girl Gives 5yr Old Boy Lap Dance) by Abrahamweb(m): 9:09am On Jun 30, 2013
Honestly,you can't blame those kid.
i have been saying these and will continue to emphasis on these,Nollywood is corrupting our kids,you may want to disagree,but be honest how many nollywood movies can you watch with the whole family without remote control on your hand ready to fastforward at any second because the scene will corrupt the children,i do it before then i realised the is no benefit,i stopped nollywood movies in my house,they dont think before releasing a movie,the just want to make money,and the sellers dont even care if its a child that wants to buy,they just sell.
Re: You Need To Watch This!!! (A 6 Year Old Girl Gives 5yr Old Boy Lap Dance) by Abrahamweb(m): 9:10am On Jun 30, 2013
And ohh,the latest is destructive babe or so.
Re: You Need To Watch This!!! (A 6 Year Old Girl Gives 5yr Old Boy Lap Dance) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 30, 2013
This video is like 2 years old.
Re: You Need To Watch This!!! (A 6 Year Old Girl Gives 5yr Old Boy Lap Dance) by AbuMikey(m): 10:09am On Jun 30, 2013
I watched the Video Last Year!!! Mehn,the girl na "wire" oo......She dey whine waist die!!
Re: You Need To Watch This!!! (A 6 Year Old Girl Gives 5yr Old Boy Lap Dance) by kilononi: 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2013
Ivynwa:
The age of kids doing that dance is shocking and more it is even frightening that they were making that show for young minds/children. The person bringing up that female child isn't watching her good, these kids go to school and learn dances they shouldn't be doing just for them to belong. If they were discouraged initially, it would have helped but they seems to have been encouraged with that adult female there giving the kid dirty dancers thumbs up. Kids shouldn't do this dance or even watch it.
I guess its the adult that encourages and teaches them this dance moves SMH
Re: You Need To Watch This!!! (A 6 Year Old Girl Gives 5yr Old Boy Lap Dance) by kilononi: 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2013
Abu Mikey: I watched the Video Last Year!!! Mehn,the girl na "wire" oo......She dey whine waist die!!
I guess her elder sis tot her dat + music videos...smh

1 Like

Re: You Need To Watch This!!! (A 6 Year Old Girl Gives 5yr Old Boy Lap Dance) by Ivynwa(f): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
Abrahamweb: Honestly,you can't blame those kid.
i have been saying these and will continue to emphasis on these,Nollywood is corrupting our kids,you may want to disagree,but be honest how many nollywood movies can you watch with the whole family without remote control on your hand ready to fastforward at any second because the scene will corrupt the children,i do it before then i realised the is no benefit,i stopped nollywood movies in my house,they dont think before releasing a movie,the just want to make money,and the sellers dont even care if its a child that wants to buy,they just sell.

The onus is on the adults training the children to be careful what they watch, don't blame it on Nollywood.
Those kids are not Nigerians, I am sure of that. A Nigerian young girl can't be caught wining like that. Those kids have to be from the West Indies. They wine very well when they dance, there is a need for it to be hidden a bit from the eyes of the kids.

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Display Pictures Of Foreign Currencies And Shrine. / A Soldier Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man, And Stripped Them Publicly / Cardinalstone Graduate Trainee (2021) - Investment Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.