Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,562 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Writing A Novel, Publishing And Selling Online - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Writing A Novel, Publishing And Selling Online (854 Views)

Free Publishing And Distribution For Writers / Writing A Final Year Project? / Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writing A Novel, Publishing And Selling Online by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2013
Anyone with an Idea of how much they will charge for publishing a Novel.

2. Suppose i wanted to sell Online a Novel,how can i do it?
Re: Writing A Novel, Publishing And Selling Online by gbengalite(m): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2013
Tuham: Anyone with an Idea of how much they will charge for publishing a Novel.

2. Suppose i wanted to sell Online a Novel,how can i do it?

Goto www.facebook.com/StreetPubLtd
Re: Writing A Novel, Publishing And Selling Online by mtzion: 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hi,

Try www.bookateria.net Its free to uplaod your book and sell.

Or send me a private message for more info. I'd be glad to help.
Re: Writing A Novel, Publishing And Selling Online by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Thanks buddy.i'll bookmark and check the site out. And is the website powered by you?
Re: Writing A Novel, Publishing And Selling Online by mtzion: 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
I'm part of the team powering the site.
Re: Writing A Novel, Publishing And Selling Online by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
mtzion:
I'm part of the team powering the site.
ok..so how do i get started?
Re: Writing A Novel, Publishing And Selling Online by mtzion: 7:52am On May 23, 2015
Just visit the link www.Bookateria.net/writers to register and submit your book. Your book appears online as soon as its approved. And readers begin to buy. You can easily monitor your sales from your dashboard

(1) (Reply)

New Novel - The Day Is Finally Here!!! / Urgently Needed - Writers Needed / 2 Writers Needed ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.