Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Any Tax Consultant In The House? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Any Tax Consultant In The House? (965 Views)

Registration Of New Vehincle & Any Tax Related Issues !!!! / Any Career Prospect For An European Qualified Tax Consultant In Nigeria? / Lagos Tax (any Tax Officer Inhouse Or Firs Staff) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Tax Consultant In The House? by teamman(m): 9:26am On May 15, 2008
Please i need to prepare my payslip to get my tax clearance certificate but the technicalities are slowing me down like the 15,000pa transport allowance etc. Please i need advice. thank you
Re: Any Tax Consultant In The House? by oyebobo(m): 1:45pm On May 16, 2008
The system is PAYE where your employer is expected to deduct tax from your monthly gross pay and remitt same to the appropriate tax authority. To obtain your E-Tcc you are expected to fill a form which will be submitted to ALPHA BETA consulting in ijora where your card will be processed. To prepare your payslip, i wouldn't understand what you mean are u self employed or working for somebody, do you want to apply as direct applicant or thru an organisation? you can consult me, i"ll help u out. I work with a tax consulting firm in ilupeju.
Re: Any Tax Consultant In The House? by haywyer(m): 1:32pm On May 19, 2008
Hi, its now very easy to file your tax returns and get your clearance. just go to any of the designated banks, you'll been given a tax table, there you'll see tax payable for your class of income. make payments and you'll get your receipt and clearance in 2 days.
if you need further assistance you can r each me on 08022110923.
its your civic duty, pay your tax.
Re: Any Tax Consultant In The House? by tinkinfela(m): 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2008
I need tax clearance certificate for my visa application, anyone who can help should let me know. it's urgent

(1) (Reply)

Any Aptech ACCP Graduant? / What Are The Best Ways To Be Productive On The Job? / Teaching In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.