Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

A young boy and a Driver - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A young boy and a Driver (808 Views)

Ekebe Supa. Young Boy Standing On His Mothers Booty / Single Fine Boy And Searching... / Boy And Teachers Bra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A young boy and a Driver by mightykay(m): 8:34am On Jul 01, 2013
A nursery 2 boy coming from school reciting the school work inside the danfo bus 'if my father is a president and my mother is a first lady, i will be no 1 son, if my father is a whiteman and my mother is a black woman i will be an half cast, if my father is a king and my mother is a queen i will be a prince.

The danfo driver shouted at the boy to stop cos he was disturbing him. the boy continued, angrily, the danfo driver asked the boy if your father is an armed robber and your mother is a prostitute what will you be? the boy answered. 'I will be a danfo driver' check this link

(1) (Reply)

Wuked Prayer Points On BBM / Where Did "End Time Things" Originated From? / NYSC To Pay Virgins 50,000 Naira As Monthly Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.