Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Somebody Tell this girl to Come Back For Her Belongings! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Somebody Tell this girl to Come Back For Her Belongings! (2576 Views)

What Will U Tell This Woman / When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) / Pictures Of Tonto Dike Completely N A K E D(this Girl Has Finally Gone Nuts!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Tell this girl to Come Back For Her Belongings! by bingbagbo(m): 10:02am On Jul 01, 2013
Was it a crime to have given you a place to spend the night? angry

were you in a rush when leaving angry

Have you seen the problems you have caused me? angry

That you left that big thing on the bed? angry

and my wife came to see it? angry

please, wherever you are, i have left it with my househelp ekkaite, go and get it back and never call me again, its over between us angry angry angry angry angry angry

just look at this angry

Re: Somebody Tell this girl to Come Back For Her Belongings! by Blazinraj01(f): 10:31am On Jul 01, 2013
cheesycheesy gringrin She dey try o
Re: Somebody Tell this girl to Come Back For Her Belongings! by bingbagbo(m): 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2013
Blazinraj01: cheesycheesy gringrin She dey try o

i tell you grin grin
Re: Somebody Tell this girl to Come Back For Her Belongings! by MrTAnonymous(m): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
dis one na confirmed problem oh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Somebody Tell this girl to Come Back For Her Belongings! by bingbagbo(m): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
dis one na confirmed problem oh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

my brother, i tell you, its not a laffing matter at all angry
Re: Somebody Tell this girl to Come Back For Her Belongings! by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
bin gbagbo:

my brother, i tell you, its not a laffing matter at all angry
bin,se na u dey suffer like dis angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Somebody Tell this girl to Come Back For Her Belongings! by Lagusta(m): 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2013
what da ####

which kain yansh fit size that kpata??
Re: Somebody Tell this girl to Come Back For Her Belongings! by bingbagbo(m): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
bin,se na u dey suffer like dis angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin

i tell u my brother cry cry
Re: Somebody Tell this girl to Come Back For Her Belongings! by dani1luv: 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2013
You're calling for a fight sir
Re: Somebody Tell this girl to Come Back For Her Belongings! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
Diz mad boy again!!! angry angry

**Smh**
Re: Somebody Tell this girl to Come Back For Her Belongings! by dani1luv: 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2013
PretiEbony: Diz mad boy again!!!

**Smh**

Lol, calm down boo
Re: Somebody Tell this girl to Come Back For Her Belongings! by bingbagbo(m): 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2013
dani1luv:

Lol, calm down boo

gay angry
Re: Somebody Tell this girl to Come Back For Her Belongings! by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:14am On Jul 03, 2013
PretiEbony: Diz mad boy again!!! angry angry

**Smh**
Mad Boy shocked grin
bin don suffer fha grin
Re: Somebody Tell this girl to Come Back For Her Belongings! by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 03, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
Mad Boy shocked grin
bin don suffer fha grin
Like fada like son!
Re: Somebody Tell this girl to Come Back For Her Belongings! by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:17am On Jul 04, 2013
PretiEbony: Like fada like son!
angry angry angry
Go and pick up ur thing tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: Somebody Tell this girl to Come Back For Her Belongings! by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 04, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
angry angry angry
Go and pick up ur thing tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Abi u nid a dirty E-slap?? angry

watchu....... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed!!!

angry angry angry
Re: Somebody Tell this girl to Come Back For Her Belongings! by Agybabe(f): 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2013
@bin you won't cease to amuse me. Hehehe
Re: Somebody Tell this girl to Come Back For Her Belongings! by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
PretiEbony: Abi u nid a dirty E-slap?? angry

watchu....... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed!!!

angry angry angry
E-SLAP KO,R-SLAP NI grin
Re: Somebody Tell this girl to Come Back For Her Belongings! by bingbagbo(m): 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
E-SLAP KO,R-SLAP NI grin

dont mind pretiebony.....she does that when she is on heat undecided
Re: Somebody Tell this girl to Come Back For Her Belongings! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2013
**smh!**
Re: Somebody Tell this girl to Come Back For Her Belongings! by bingbagbo(m): 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2013
PretiEbony: **smh!**

S=SERIOUSLY

M=MY MIND IS

H=HIGH ON GANJA shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Somebody Tell this girl to Come Back For Her Belongings! by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2013
bin gbagbo:

S=SERIOUSLY

M=MY MIND IS

H=HIGH ON GANJA shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Come In For Funny Dps 2comment On A Facebook Post / Two Adults Doing It In Public (shocking Photos) -18 / Man Sues Neighbor For Not Getting Wife Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.