Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Using Paypal With Nigerian Ip - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Using Paypal With Nigerian Ip (1186 Views)

Amazing But True: Nigerians Can Now Make Withdrawals And Payment Using Paypal / Buy And Pay On Aliexpress, Ebay , Paypal With Lowest Rate Here. / Verify Paypal With Our Virtual Credit Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Paypal With Nigerian Ip by Danjuma04(m): 11:20am On Jul 01, 2013
Great news to those who want to use paypal for their Nigerian IP without the use of VPN.

After a long time of testing with this technique, I am proud to say that you can now use paypal with your Nigerian IP and you will not be Limited.

I am an online entrepreneur and I purchase most of my services online using paypal. Before I discovered this technique, I had lost several $ to paypal due to limitation.

My good people, I am happy to say here that my mistakes have given me a better idea on the proper use of paypal.

If you use VPN, you can ignore this but if you like to save extra from your VPN spending, you can continue.

People say that paypal do not support Nigeria and that if you signup from a Nigerian IP, your account will be terminated. This statement is true and false.

True in the sense that or account may be terminated and false in the sense that your account may not be terminated.

It is true that paypal does not accept Nigerians but it doesn't prevents Nigerians from Signing up.

For those who spend much online, you can verify your paypal account which is moderately easy to perform.

Well, I have a US and A south African Paypal account which I have been using for One year and In which I login 3 times weekly, yet I have not been limited.

I do most of my browsing from my mobile phone, so I make use of opera mini which has a Norway IP.

Wen buying online, I make use of my Laptop which has a Nigerian IP, Yet I have not been Limited.

I have also used my paypal to setup a music blog at www.naijafusion.com and renewal will also be done via the same paypal account.

I would love to give you image proofs of my claim but for safety purposes, I will not.

To get to know how I use paypal from my Nigerian IP without being Limited, add me on BBM 21D09B43, or on facebook via www.facebook.com/VinceHallmark or on my cellphone: 07031108346

Cos sharing here may result in abuse.

Thanks for Reading

Abada Onome Prince
CEO Naijafusion.com/One9jamusic.net
Re: Using Paypal With Nigerian Ip by redcliff: 11:43am On Jul 01, 2013
bros, i strongly advice that you pack well so that other meaningful posts can be seen. Thank You.

2 Likes

Re: Using Paypal With Nigerian Ip by texaco1: 11:51am On Jul 01, 2013
redcliff: bros, i strongly advice that you pack well so that other meaningful posts can be seen. Thank You.
no mind that guy
Re: Using Paypal With Nigerian Ip by Crysallis(m): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
Nobody forced you to read it. Your silence would have been better. Idiot
Re: Using Paypal With Nigerian Ip by presegsADESIDA(m): 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2013
Danjuma04: Great news to those who want to use paypal for their Nigerian IP without the use of VPN.

After a long time of testing with this technique, I am proud to say that you can now use paypal with your Nigerian IP and you will not be Limited.

I am an online entrepreneur and I purchase most of my services online using paypal. Before I discovered this technique, I had lost several $ to paypal due to limitation.

My good people, I am happy to say here that my mistakes have given me a better idea on the proper use of paypal.

If you use VPN, you can ignore this but if you like to save extra from your VPN spending, you can continue.

People say that paypal do not support Nigeria and that if you signup from a Nigerian IP, your account will be terminated. This statement is true and false.

True in the sense that or account may be terminated and false in the sense that your account may not be terminated.

It is true that paypal does not accept Nigerians but it doesn't prevents Nigerians from Signing up.

For those who spend much online, you can verify your paypal account which is moderately easy to perform.

Well, I have a US and A south African Paypal account which I have been using for One year and In which I login 3 times weekly, yet I have not been limited.

I do most of my browsing from my mobile phone, so I make use of opera mini which has a Norway IP.

Wen buying online, I make use of my Laptop which has a Nigerian IP, Yet I have not been Limited.

I have also used my paypal to setup a music blog at www.naijafusion.com and renewal will also be done via the same paypal account.

I would love to give you image proofs of my claim but for safety purposes, I will not.

To get to know how I use paypal from my Nigerian IP without being Limited, add me on BBM 21D09B43, or on facebook via www.facebook.com/VinceHallmark or on my cellphone: 07031108346

Cos sharing here may result in abuse.

Thanks for Reading

Abada Onome Prince
CEO Naijafusion.com/One9jamusic.net

Hmmm!I didn't dispute this initially when I saw the headline because I know it's possible until I enter seeing how you do yours which I strictly go against except if you are ready to loose money.

If you must operate it on your Nigeria IP,you need to go through some certain steps which require you call up PayPal with your International passport,National ID Card or Driver License ready.
Nigerians are allowed to operate PayPal but not solely on a Nigerian IP except if yoy've put some things in place.
Aside that,paypal bots hate changes in your IP though not for any reason than to protect your account from unsolicited logins.

I heard you saying that you only do login into your paypal 3 times weekly as your preventive measure.
Capital NO as it shouldn't be that way i.e you have access to your account and can login to operate your account as much time you want to in as much you want to transact legally.
Re: Using Paypal With Nigerian Ip by arbitrage: 11:00pm On Jul 01, 2013
Is the poster saying that Nigeria is now on the list of drop down countries when registering PayPal account? Or what do you mean by saying PayPal does not prevent Nigerians from signing up? If Nigeria is not on the list of eligible countries, it means they are yet to accept Nigerians unless you choose other countries on the list as yours when opening the account.
Re: Using Paypal With Nigerian Ip by Danjuma04(m): 9:31am On Jul 02, 2013
See below

Re: Using Paypal With Nigerian Ip by Gold2NairaCom(m): 10:39am On Jul 02, 2013
For your own good, stop using Naija IP on Paypal, except you want your account be limited when they REMEMBER you.
Re: Using Paypal With Nigerian Ip by presegsADESIDA(m): 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2013
Danjuma04: See below

Which country PayPal is your PayPal account?
I mean the country you selected while registering?
Re: Using Paypal With Nigerian Ip by conimo(m): 1:24am On Dec 08, 2013
are you in need of PayPal funds or need to make PayPal payment in Nigeria? http://conimo.info/paypal.html

(1) (Reply)

Help Retrieve My Lost Mtn Line Nd Get 300 Airtime / Business That will help you to succeed / Access Bank And Fcmb Please Credit My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.