Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Photos From Ebonylife Tv Launch!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Photos From Ebonylife Tv Launch!! (639 Views)

Mo Abudu Launches EbonyLife TV Entertainment Network / Mo'Abudu To Launch 'EbonyLife' Private Television Channel / Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Ebonylife Tv Launch!! by mike185: 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2013
Yesterday was launching of first African Television Network Called Ebony Tv, This television network was owned by Nigeria Media Mogul Mo Abudu,was held at Eko hotel and suites. Their are various celebrity stars that studded the event yesterday,attendance are Editor-in-Chief of American business magazine ”Forbes” and Chief Executive Officer , Steve Forbes,Former Governor of Cross-River State and Minister OF Trade Donald Duke alongside with Executive Governor of Cross-River State Liyel Imoke, Juju Music Icon King Sunny Ade’s and Ebenezer Obey and Gospel Music Icon Onyeka Owenu with a lot of Nigeria celebrity stars such as D’banj,2face,MI,Tiwa Savage,Wizkid and others. The show was hosted by Dolapo Oni and Dare Alade.
Tiwa Savage and Banky W also did a beautiful rendition of Onyeka Owenu and King Sunny Ade’s ‘IF YOU LOVE ME, YOU WILL WAIT FOR ME’ and while doing that Onyeka and Sunny Ade to the surprise of everyone joined them on stage!!!
The legend Ebenezer Obey also performed with M.I. Abaga – a classic moment!....more pics in the link below...

SOURCE: http://louisdike..com/2013/07/photos-from-ebonylife-tv-launch.html

(1) (Reply)

Smartest Anime/manga Character Of All Time / Erigga Feat Shun Baby - Coupe Decale Official Video / Watch Naruto Vs The Other Madara Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.