Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

What Kind Of Moderators Do We Have On Nl This Days(post Ur View On Mods) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Kind Of Moderators Do We Have On Nl This Days(post Ur View On Mods) (701 Views)

Number Of Times I've Made Front Page On NL This Year? / Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) / What Kind Of Dog Can One Use For Home Security? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Moderators Do We Have On Nl This Days(post Ur View On Mods) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2013
Am not really impressed by the miss use of power by most Mod in most sections on NL, see there behaviour at the primary level and they rant around blaming our leaders. They just Ban anyhow they so wish, Delete account as they so wish, if u av a P with a mod just expect a quit notice immediately, I think this Mr. Seun should call his Mod to order if not they chase people to a more conducive place to air there opinion nd feel free. Not everybody as thesame sense or manner approach to things so anyone build a public forum should be ready to welcome many things well maybe apart from indecent pix, please call your Mods to order the power given to them is not for personal use if, its to maintain nd sustain the site, If no one come here there won't be Hits and there won't anyone to Boss on or delete anyhow and am sure many people too are not please with most hidden this Hidden that, sudden Bans and Co, someone loosing an account of over two years for just an error or something "IF GOD WAS MAN GUESS We'll ALL BE DELETED FROM EARTH SHAP SHAP".
Re: What Kind Of Moderators Do We Have On Nl This Days(post Ur View On Mods) by Adufaye(m): 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2013
No b small tin d tin slf dy surprise me,person jst dy ban person,hide person comment nd so on,I don tire o!

I was ban frm education section jst 4 april til nov22 1 silly mistake,I wan comment or ask quest abt d uni wey I process, I no fit! Even if u wan ban person e no suppose 2 pas 24hrs!

Abi d amount of person u ban as a mod,speak 4 ya yearly salary?
Re: What Kind Of Moderators Do We Have On Nl This Days(post Ur View On Mods) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
Imagine! I tire for them O
Re: What Kind Of Moderators Do We Have On Nl This Days(post Ur View On Mods) by ceospecial(m): 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2013
undecided they are nudnik, kamikaze sect of people..... Aka hidden post
Re: What Kind Of Moderators Do We Have On Nl This Days(post Ur View On Mods) by mascot87(m): 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
One word to describe them : Terrorists
Re: What Kind Of Moderators Do We Have On Nl This Days(post Ur View On Mods) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2013
Lolz
Re: What Kind Of Moderators Do We Have On Nl This Days(post Ur View On Mods) by CrazyMan(m): 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2013
@op
I just checked your ban log, you've never been banned by any moderator or the anti spambot on Nairaland, and none of your posts has been hidden so far...to be honest, I don't understand the purpose of this thread. undecided
Re: What Kind Of Moderators Do We Have On Nl This Days(post Ur View On Mods) by Adufaye(m): 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2013
CrazyMan: @op
I just checked your ban log, you've never been banned by any moderator or the anti spambot on Nairaland, and none of your posts has been hidden so far...to be honest, I don't understand the purpose of this thread. undecided
u knw if na him second acct,bt if u b mod,abeg cancel my ban 4 education section!
Re: What Kind Of Moderators Do We Have On Nl This Days(post Ur View On Mods) by valdubem(m): 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2013
Accusing innocent mods. Those guys are really working soo hard to keep this forum 'clean and here you are making baseless assertions undecided

Do the right thing and you won't have NO Problem/s with any Moderator.
Re: What Kind Of Moderators Do We Have On Nl This Days(post Ur View On Mods) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2013
val_dubem: Accusing innocent mods. Those guys are really working soo hard to keep this forum 'clean and here you are making baseless assertions undecided

Do the right thing and you won't have NO Problem/s with any Moderator.
If you have not fallen short of any of wrong treatment from the Mods don't come here to justify anything Man.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Moderators Do We Have On Nl This Days(post Ur View On Mods) by valdubem(m): 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2013
femcruz:
If you have not fallen short of any of wrong treatment from the Mods don't come here to justify anything Man.

Truth they say is always Bitter. Why are you afraid of the truth??

Come on boy, let's give them credit for once.
Re: What Kind Of Moderators Do We Have On Nl This Days(post Ur View On Mods) by Adufaye(m): 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2013
val_dubem:

I no go eva buy credit 4 dem at al!! cheesygrin
Re: What Kind Of Moderators Do We Have On Nl This Days(post Ur View On Mods) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 02, 2013
val_dubem:

If u don't know how to use words please go and learn and stop using against yourself, the truth is said and its bitter to you.
Re: What Kind Of Moderators Do We Have On Nl This Days(post Ur View On Mods) by valdubem(m): 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2013
The OP is just trying to paint the Moderators bad, he's has never been banned by any Mod, not even once.

Bros, it seems you want to make increase your number of threads on NL.

Re: What Kind Of Moderators Do We Have On Nl This Days(post Ur View On Mods) by r231(m): 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2013
False accusation by op

Next time expect the real ban

THREAD LOCKED

(1)

. / If You Had One Wish, What Would You Wish 4? / Rape Any Girl On Sight- The Assam molestation Festival In India Begins Dis Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.