Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Your Right To Write | Free Ebook - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Your Right To Write | Free Ebook (687 Views)

Paid Reviews (earn Money To Write Reviews) / Free Ebook, Stories: Here Are The Books And Get Them Now / Free Ebook: Fund Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Right To Write | Free Ebook by Oxygenmat(m): 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2013
I’m greatly excited to finally launch my first eBook, “Your Right To Write”. The eBook is written with a focus to inspire aspiring writers and boost the motivation of struggling ones.
You can download a FREE copy here: http://naijawriterscoach.com/your-right-to-write

The horrors of writing
A lot of people want to write. But somehow, they just cannot start. Why’s this so?
• They’re too busy
• They entertain self doubts
• Their writing has never been published or paid for
• They’ve not acquired a holistic grasp of language rules
• They’ve not discovered the secrets to writing what readers love
These are the ugly stumbling blocks, the concerns of many … the very reasons they continue to wish they could write well or start writing someday.
If you’re one of these people, you’re not alone. The bad news is you’re in the self-punctured, sinking ship in which a multitude of aspiring writers lamely waste away.
Now the good news is I have the single most important and magical remedy you’ll ever need to make your writing dreams come true.
It’s no film trick – “Your Right To Write” is what will wake you from your dream and make you start living the dream. Go ahead to download it and let me take you by the hand to murder those excuses which explain, but fail to justify your writing fears: http://naijawriterscoach.com/your-right-to-write

So writing is this easy to venture in?
Make no mistake about it – I’m not saying writing is a child’s play or is the easiest thing to do. Far from it! If it were, everyone would be a writer, and writers would cease to be revered.
What I’m saying is your real problem isn’t a lack of time, a want of writing qualification, published books or mastery of language rules. There’s just one tiny and easy-to-set-aside hitch you have.
And that’s exactly what this book will help you discover. You’ll also learn how to change the situation and start writing … right now.
Are you ready yet? Download your copy. It’s still FRE: http://naijawriterscoach.com/your-right-to-write

Re: Your Right To Write | Free Ebook by gbengalite(m): 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
Do you have any plans publishing it on Amazon Kindle Stores?
If yes contact

www.facebook.com/StreetPubLtd

(1) (Reply)

Common Guys! / I Am A Professional Creative Writer. HIRE ME. / Do You Have Many Gmail Accounts To Post Google Reviews?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.