Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Rita Dominic And Ini Edo - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Rita Dominic And Ini Edo (1070 Views)

Photo: Rita Dominic 2 Goes Nakéd For Publicity / Rita Dominic 2 Goes Nakéd For Publicity (photo) / Shocker!ini Edo In A Divorce Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic And Ini Edo by achinaboy(m): 7:59pm On Jul 01, 2013
An old preacher was dying. He sent a message for his IRS agent and his lawyer, both church members, to come to his home. When they arrived, they were ushered up to his bedroom. As they entered the room, the preacher held out his hands and motioned for them to sit on each side of the bed. The preacher grasped their hands, sighed contentedly, smiled and stared at the ceiling. For a time, no one said anything. Both the IRS agent and the attorney were touched and flattered that the old preacher would ask them to be with him during his final moment. They were also puzzled because the preacher had never given any indication that he particularly liked either one of them.

Finally, the lawyer asked, "Preacher, why did you ask the two of us to come?"

The old preacher mustered up some strength, then said weakly, "Jesus died between two thieves, and that's how I want to go, too."

Find By Date
Tell Me Another

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Is Anything Wrong With My Question? / Got This Joke On Whatsapp....mtn Wahala / Girls Girls Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.