Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Photo: Nollywood Superstar Mercy Johnson Is Back On Set - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Nollywood Superstar Mercy Johnson Is Back On Set (1846 Views)

Happy Birthday Omotola ! Nollywood Superstar Actress Turns 37 Today (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Nollywood Superstar Mercy Johnson Is Back On Set by trendystuf(f): 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2013
The actress is back on set after the birth of her first child, Purity Okojie who just turned six months old. She tweeted the picture above with the caption "Wishing everyone of u a new month filled with celebration.shooting mode activated.love y'all plenty"

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/07/photo-nollywood-superstar-mercy-johnson.html

Re: Photo: Nollywood Superstar Mercy Johnson Is Back On Set by RedCard1(m): 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2013
This lady no dey tire for Asaba movies? She has never featured in a good movie. She is back to do one of those 2 weeks poorly produced films that ends up being far from quality. Baby Oku in America is the worst film I'hv seen for this year and she is doing another one of it's kind again? Too bad. She should better start selecting scripts.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Nollywood Superstar Mercy Johnson Is Back On Set by phellycia2013(f): 10:59am On Jul 02, 2013
Red_Card: This lady no dey tire for Asaba movies? She has never featured in a good movie. She is back to do one of those 2 weeks poorly produced films that ends up being far from quality. Baby Oku in America is the worst film I'hv seen for this year and she is doing another one of it's kind again? Too bad. She should better start selecting scripts.
my dear I think I support U̶̲̥̅̊, baby oku was terrible!!! Mercy Johnson, please try and select scripts biko+ burn ųя fat. I cnt stand ųя voluminous nature ₪☺ more
Re: Photo: Nollywood Superstar Mercy Johnson Is Back On Set by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2013
Red_Card: This lady no dey tire for Asaba movies? She has never featured in a good movie. She is back to do one of those 2 weeks poorly produced films that ends up being far from quality. Baby Oku in America is the worst film I'hv seen for this year and she is doing another one of it's kind again? Too bad. She should better start selecting scripts.
seconded.me too i watch am.that film no be am.poor story line,so dry,wasnt even funny at all,technical issh.infact i just wasted my money and 2hrs of my life watching that crap and after i did,i disposed it into the thrash can

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Movie Star, Yemi Solade Finally Addresses His Two Failed Marriages And / Who Rock It Better? / Karrueche Caught Chris Brown In Bed With Singer Sevyn Streeter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.