Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,630 members, 7,840,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Stop Submitting Cvs Upon Cvs And Start Solving This Problem. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Stop Submitting Cvs Upon Cvs And Start Solving This Problem. (842 Views)

How To Setup And Start A Blog / Pls Wait For A Few Minutes B4 Submitting This Post. Our Server Is Overwheled / Submitting Your Site To Search Directories, Forums And Special Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Submitting Cvs Upon Cvs And Start Solving This Problem. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
It is appalling seeing people get frustrated as result of turn downs by companies they have submitted their CVs to with hope of getting a job. As a result, even frustrated, they keep running up and down submitting CVs when actually that time can be put or channelled else where for profitability sake.

The way the internet trend is going, you do not need to know how to code a website. What is now available is point, click, and save and your website is ready. Others might not want to engage in such. They leave such to those who can deal with that and work out the work-flow of how the site will run in order to make them good money.

Some of such site that can be designed includes, training website, bulk sms website, social media website, article website, Facebook Game driven website(highly profitable),traffic reporting website, a shopping site etc... The amazing thing about these type of sites is that they are not technical to develop. I am not exaggerating, they are not technical but time consuming cos you need to do some setups that will make the site wok .

Some of you might want to create a website that does a specific things. Simply because you already know the work flow, you could decide to give such project to someone else.

Developing some website is not that expensive. You can get a website designed for N15,000 and you can get the same website designed for N100,000 and above. The question now becomes why charge so high when you can charge less and get more customers.

What if someone is thinking of having a website that will make him money, that can be created, especially if it has to with trainings. Running an online training website is highly and very profitable. You can earn a living training people on something. All you have to do is divide into modules, which is released twice per week. Put a practical assignment and get them to discuss their home works together. This is quite easy to create. The good thing about training sites is that you will allow both paid and free members to register. The difference eventually becomes that the free member gets little real time information but the paid member gets the real deal of a member.

Some of the kind of training you can run includes but not limited to the following;
- How to design a website from scratch
- Making money from developing facebook applications
- How to create a profitable social media platform.
- How to create an article directory website like that of EzineArticles.com
- How to include payment processing on your website.
- How to create your own give away site like blogger.
- How to create a shopping website like jumia.
- How to start your own confectionery business.
- Etc

You could state that the training will will run for 1month and after 1month, there subscription expires or it could run for six months and they get to pay monthly fee to remain on the training for the six months.

If all this are running very well, I don't think you will ever have the time to job hunt because you have already gotten one job that pays you well enough to stay on your own.

I am open to designing a website for all who wants to go into this niche for only N15,000. Here are some of the benefits of using my service;

- I give you unlimited emails to your website,
- A good researched domain name for whatever niche you want to go into.
- If its a training website, I will create the workflow for you just watch how your site automates the training session for you and makes you money on the move.
- An awesome sales page that will automate the sales process from the time your visitor visits the site to the time he becomes a member.
- Facebook fanpage to drive social traffic to your website
- Facebook ads to run for just one day.

Now that is an amazing offer you will say. Pick up the phone and call me now.. 08166234713.

I don't know how long I will make this offer available but now that it is here, I want you to take advantage of it.

Remember, it is just for only N15,000.

Call now 08166234713...

Define your life the remaining half of this year and make life meaningful to you. Do have a good night rest.

Ribechi.
Re: Stop Submitting Cvs Upon Cvs And Start Solving This Problem. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2013
I almost forgot to include that creating a shopping website is inclusive of the package above and is at the same price too.

In addition, I will also talk about your website in one of the most used Ad platforms which will grant your website more visitors.
Re: Stop Submitting Cvs Upon Cvs And Start Solving This Problem. by GraphicsPlus(m): 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2013
You are not serious at all. Carry this thread go to Business section because all that you have ranted here make no single meaning to a web developer.
Re: Stop Submitting Cvs Upon Cvs And Start Solving This Problem. by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 02, 2013
GraphicsPlus: You are not serious at all. Carry this thread go to Business section because all that you have ranted here make no single meaning to a web developer.

Yes! Do you think the fact that it doesn't makes sense means that it won't make sense to somebody else?

And secondly, your choice of words is quite appalling. Do you talk before you think? There other ways of making your point other than being vocal.

You need to learn people management, failing which, you will your business all by yourself. Thank you for the information.

1 Like

Re: Stop Submitting Cvs Upon Cvs And Start Solving This Problem. by GraphicsPlus(m): 7:28am On Jul 02, 2013
Go to business section and stay there. And stop abusing web design industry.
Re: Stop Submitting Cvs Upon Cvs And Start Solving This Problem. by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 02, 2013
GraphicsPlus: Go to business section and stay there. And stop abusing web design industry.

At least, try to take correction on your rudeness
Re: Stop Submitting Cvs Upon Cvs And Start Solving This Problem. by databoy247(m): 10:23am On Jul 02, 2013
ribechi:

Dude, you are just looking for quick money. I did a site with wordpress and it took me almost one month to finish cos i had to do alot of tweaking. Then you expect me to collect 15k for the job? You are not a web developer, you dont even know what it means to set up a website EVEN if using a CMS. You are just looking for money to survive. Look for another "profession".

1 Like

Re: Stop Submitting Cvs Upon Cvs And Start Solving This Problem. by GraphicsPlus(m): 10:44am On Jul 02, 2013
ribechi:

You expected me to rub you powder? Just re-read your thread and then look at yoursel and know whether u made any sense. This is how people like go around deceiving people and extorting their money. Look, this type of business wil nt be allowed to fly here.
Re: Stop Submitting Cvs Upon Cvs And Start Solving This Problem. by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 02, 2013

You can get a website designed for N15,000 and you can get the same website designed for N100,000 and above. The question now becomes why charge so high when you can charge less and get more customers.
wink cheesy grin
Re: Stop Submitting Cvs Upon Cvs And Start Solving This Problem. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2013
databoy247:

Dude, you are just looking for quick money. I did a site with wordpress and it took me almost one month to finish cos i had to do alot of tweaking. Then you expect me to collect 15k for the job? You are not a web developer, you dont even know what it means to set up a website EVEN if using a CMS. You are just looking for money to survive. Look for another "profession".

This is beautiful. Perhaps you are right. I A̶̲̥̅♏ not a web developer. Maybe you should check out www.ebonyheraldonline.com, www.thetrafficreporters.com, www.gettrainedgetempowered.com . I might not be a web designer or a web developer as you claim but I get a good job done.

I think that is where I try to be different from my competitors.

That is where we are different.
Re: Stop Submitting Cvs Upon Cvs And Start Solving This Problem. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2013
GraphicsPlus:

You expected me to rub you powder? Just re-read your thread and then look at yoursel and know whether u made any sense. This is how people like go around deceiving people and extorting their money. Look, this type of business wil nt be allowed to fly here.

I can see. You still find it difficult to accept responsibility by not taking correction... I don't see you going far with this attitude .

1 Like

Re: Stop Submitting Cvs Upon Cvs And Start Solving This Problem. by GraphicsPlus(m): 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2013
Stop making caricature of the web design industry in Nigeria. Pls.

1 Like

Re: Stop Submitting Cvs Upon Cvs And Start Solving This Problem. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2013
GraphicsPlus: Stop making caricature of the web design industry in Nigeria. Pls.

Really you don't have what to say... I think I better stop discussing with one who has no attitude.

1 Like

Re: Stop Submitting Cvs Upon Cvs And Start Solving This Problem. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2013
ribechi:

Really you don't have what to say... I think I better stop discussing with one who has no attitude.

so na you get attitude

all the site you posted are not professional enough bro

and you charging 15k for website na you sabi

1 Like

Re: Stop Submitting Cvs Upon Cvs And Start Solving This Problem. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
ActiveMan:

so na you get attitude

all the site you posted are not professional enough bro

and you charging 15k for website na you sabi

Yes, I know they are not but even at that, they are what my clients requested of me. Should I have done otherwise?

Well its up to you to ascertain if I have an attitude or not
Re: Stop Submitting Cvs Upon Cvs And Start Solving This Problem. by greenmouse(m): 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2013
this guy must be joking, lolz
Re: Stop Submitting Cvs Upon Cvs And Start Solving This Problem. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2013
Perhaps I might be joking. But I get my client's jobs done. I A̶̲̥̅♏ beginning T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ enjoy the pressure I A̶̲̥̅♏ getting on this thread.

It is really threatening some group of people.
Re: Stop Submitting Cvs Upon Cvs And Start Solving This Problem. by GraphicsPlus(m): 5:48am On Jul 04, 2013
Nobody is been threatened. It's u that will be tired of doing 15k website. In fact for more publicity, I want u to place an advert on NL and national dailies telling people that u have come to bridge a gap by offering 15k website. Sure, u will get lots of interested clients. Goodluck.
Re: Stop Submitting Cvs Upon Cvs And Start Solving This Problem. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2013
GraphicsPlus: Nobody is been threatened. It's u that will be tired of doing 15k website. In fact for more publicity, I want u to place an advert on NL and national dailies telling people that u have come to bridge a gap by offering 15k website. Sure, u will get lots of interested clients. Goodluck.

Thank you but no thanks. i think i am good the way i am

(1) (Reply)

Another Simple Php/python/asp/etc Challenge / Nairaland Unlike Button / E-commerce Site Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.