Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,650 members, 7,955,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Tuface Is Owing Me Says Blackface - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Is Owing Me Says Blackface (1098 Views)

LOL! Tuface Is Afraid Of Being Caught By Annie / Tuface Is Empty Then P Square, Banky W And Dbanj Are …? / Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Tuface Is Owing Me Says Blackface by reportnaija(m): 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2013
According to reports, Blackface said he has not been paid for co-writing song ‘African Queen’ with his fellow Tuface Idibia, who sang the song.</b>

The issue surrounding the song. Blackface was a member of Plantashun Boiz and Idibia was also part of it. He claims both of them had written song together but he has not yet received financial benefits for his work officially.

Though he was little upset over the same, when asked he said it doesn’t make much difference. He argued he was still a writer even if they had omitted him.

Also, he averred that the song African Queen was redone by a Jamaican artiste. He disclosed he was not aware of the fact though he should have been since he co-wrote the song. He asserted he is trying to get the answer to the same and has got it yet.

“Now is all like am a writer, I have 50 percent of the publishing, which I didn’t used to have before,so it’s a different ball game right now”, he said about issue of getting credit for the song. African Queen was a hit song, which was sang by Idibia and was released in `Face 2 Face’ album in 2004.

SOURCE : www.reportnaija.com/tuface-is-owing-me-says-blackface/
Re: Tuface Is Owing Me Says Blackface by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:41pm On Jul 01, 2013
Poverty self.
Re: Tuface Is Owing Me Says Blackface by carzola(m): 11:51pm On Jul 01, 2013
Who is black face? Is he 2face mechanic?
Re: Tuface Is Owing Me Says Blackface by babadem2much(m): 11:52pm On Jul 01, 2013
wetin bring dat 1 again? i dont believe Black face said so. na by force 2 make FP ni?
Re: Tuface Is Owing Me Says Blackface by imolicool(m): 12:53am On Jul 02, 2013
Boyz are not smiling blacky wetin be that one again

Re: Tuface Is Owing Me Says Blackface by MEILYN(m): 7:50am On Jul 02, 2013
fake news
Re: Tuface Is Owing Me Says Blackface by ninaeffiom: 8:38am On Jul 02, 2013
Fake! Abeg free 2face jor and stop looking for cheap popularity and money.u've bin in d cooler for long, I guess u want to be noticed.
Re: Tuface Is Owing Me Says Blackface by ijebabe: 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2013

(1)

Don Jazzy And Edris Abdulkareem Tweet Fight / Stephanie Linus Surprises Hubby With Birthday Cruise (photos) / Olamide Carts Home Three Awards @ Nigerian Entertainment Awards 2013 [FULL WINNE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.