Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Part Time Teachers/tutors In All Discipline Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Part Time Teachers/tutors In All Discipline Needed (4270 Views)

Hot Vacancies For All Discipline Hurry And Apply!!! / Part-time Teachers Needed. / Weekend and Part Time Teachers Needed- Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Part Time Teachers/tutors In All Discipline Needed by Rich4god(m): 11:31pm On Jul 01, 2013
Are you interested in having a part time job as a teacher/tutor (teaching school subjects and university courses/computer software/applications/programme and handwork/handcrafts). It doesn't matter the type of job you do, all you need to do is to stipulate the time and frequency you will be available in a week/month and we will link you up to student(s) in need of your tutorship/services. This opportunity is open for everyone irrespective of your discipline and place of work. All you need to do is download and fill the attach form, then scan and forward to the email address provided or you can send your details in MSword according to how it is detailed out in the form and forward to Arinzeomeje@webdatacompany.com or Adaakpita@webdatacompany.com.
NOTE You will not be paying any dime to anybody. Rather, you will be paid for services rendered according to the amount you stipulate. Also, fill the form as accurate as possible as it will help in making our work easier and better Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Part Time Teachers/tutors In All Discipline Needed by Rich4god(m): 9:19am On Jul 04, 2013
Please, for those of you who are interested. We don't need your CV. All we want from you is to print and fill the attached form, then send it to the following email. Adaakpita@webdata.com or Richardtom89@gmail.com. Thanks for your interest.

1 Share

Re: Part Time Teachers/tutors In All Discipline Needed by gboyex(m): 9:30am On Jul 04, 2013
where are you located? or were is your area of coverage
Re: Part Time Teachers/tutors In All Discipline Needed by Rich4god(m): 8:56am On Jul 08, 2013
gboyex: where are you located? or were is your area of coverage
For now we are trying to cover Warri and some part of South-South. But you can still apply if you are not within this vicinity as we will soon expand to other states. Thanks.
Re: Part Time Teachers/tutors In All Discipline Needed by iebanehita(m): 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2013
What about Lagos/Ogun, because from the downloaded document, thats where your office is based(Lekki)?

How soon can someone interested be contacted?
Re: Part Time Teachers/tutors In All Discipline Needed by Rich4god(m): 11:02pm On Jul 09, 2013
iebanehita: What about Lagos/Ogun, because from the downloaded document, thats where your office is based(Lekki)?

How soon can someone interested be contacted?
You can still apply if you are interested. Thanks.
Re: Part Time Teachers/tutors In All Discipline Needed by Rich4god(m): 1:30am On Jul 15, 2013
Rich4god: Please, for those of you who are interested. We don't need your CV. All we want from you is to print and fill the attached form, then send it to the following email. Adaakpita@webdata.com or Richardtom89@gmail.com. Thanks for your interest.
Re: Part Time Teachers/tutors In All Discipline Needed by idsamoo(m): 8:54am On Jul 15, 2013
Pls y iss d form nt on ur own website?the one yu put dere nt downloading!
Re: Part Time Teachers/tutors In All Discipline Needed by tubolancer(m): 10:44am On Jul 15, 2013
please i want to lecture in nce centre,can you fix me up. i am doing my master in education. i have educational degree , i am a writer and a published author of many literary books.
Re: Part Time Teachers/tutors In All Discipline Needed by Rich4god(m): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2013
idsamoo: Pls y iss d form nt on ur own website?the one yu put dere nt downloading!
The website for the registered teachers database is not running yet. You can check our main website to see some of our services. To download the form, just right click on it then click on "save image as"...
Re: Part Time Teachers/tutors In All Discipline Needed by Rich4god(m): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2013
tubolancer: please i want to lecture in nce centre,can you fix me up. i am doing my master in education. i have educational degree , i am a writer and a published author of many literary books.
I dont understand what you mean. Which state are you residing?.
Re: Part Time Teachers/tutors In All Discipline Needed by Rich4god(m): 11:42am On Jul 17, 2013
Rich4god: Please, for those of you who are interested. We don't need your CV. All we want from you is to print and fill the attached form, then send it to the following email. Adaakpita@webdata.com or Arinzeomeje@webdatacompany.com. Thanks for your interest.
Re: Part Time Teachers/tutors In All Discipline Needed by Sirjohn84(m): 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
i am intersted o bt i am in ughelli..cant i jst send my profile to ur box
Re: Part Time Teachers/tutors In All Discipline Needed by Rich4god(m): 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2013
Sirjohn84: i am intersted o bt i am in ughelli..cant i jst send my profile to ur box
Why not... You can send in yours. Ughelli is close enough.
Re: Part Time Teachers/tutors In All Discipline Needed by kb83(m): 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2013
I am interested but currently residing in jos wat do i do.
Re: Part Time Teachers/tutors In All Discipline Needed by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
Re: Part Time Teachers/tutors In All Discipline Needed by Rich4god(m): 11:38am On Jul 19, 2013
kb83: I am interested but currently residing in jos wat do i do.
You can equally send in your application, just that, for now we are starting with Warri. Soon we will get to other states. Thanks.
Re: Part Time Teachers/tutors In All Discipline Needed by Rich4god(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2013
nazzyglad: pls i stay in ibadan,can i apply
You can equally send in your application, just that, for now we are starting with Warri. Soon we will get to other states. Thanks.
Re: Part Time Teachers/tutors In All Discipline Needed by fydence: 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
Pls do well to notify when u get to rivers state

1 Like

Re: Part Time Teachers/tutors In All Discipline Needed by Rich4god(m): 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
Please, for those of you who are interested. We don't need your CV. All we want from you is to print and fill the attached form, then send it to the following email. Adaakpita@webdata.com or Arinzeomeje@webdatacompany.com. Thanks for your interest. Thanks.
Re: Part Time Teachers/tutors In All Discipline Needed by Rich4god(m): 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2013
Please, for those of you who are interested. We don't need your CV. All we want from you is to print and fill the attached form, then send it to the following email. Adaakpita@webdata.com or Arinzeomeje@webdatacompany.com. Thanks for your interest. Thanks.
Re: Part Time Teachers/tutors In All Discipline Needed by Rich4god(m): 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2013
Please, for those of you who are interested. We don't need your CV. All we want from you is to print and fill the attached form, then send it to the email provided or you can send in your details in MSword according to how it is detailed out in the form and send in to Adaakpita@webdata.com or Arinzeomeje@webdatacompany.com. Thanks for your interest.
Re: Part Time Teachers/tutors In All Discipline Needed by Bukkasukka: 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2013
Pls where can i get d form?
Re: Part Time Teachers/tutors In All Discipline Needed by Rich4god(m): 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
Bukkasukka: Pls where can i get d form?
You can download it from the first post of this page or you can actually send your information based on how it is written out in the form. Send the information to arinzeomeje@webdatacompany.com. Thanks.
Re: Part Time Teachers/tutors In All Discipline Needed by Rich4god(m): 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
Please, for those of you who are interested. We don't need your CV. All we want from you is to print and fill the attached form, then send it to the following email. Adaakpita@webdata.com or Arinzeomeje@webdatacompany.com. Thanks for your interest.
Re: Part Time Teachers/tutors In All Discipline Needed by iebanehita(m): 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
^^^

I just sent my form.
Re: Part Time Teachers/tutors In All Discipline Needed by herboshedhe(f): 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
I'm having difficulties downloadinf the form from the front page,someone should please help...10qs
Re: Part Time Teachers/tutors In All Discipline Needed by iebanehita(m): 8:35am On Sep 24, 2013
^^

You don't have to download it. Just forward your details in MS word, as it is in the form.
Re: Part Time Teachers/tutors In All Discipline Needed by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Leading Offshore Logistic Company Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Job Vacancies In Chi Limited / Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.