Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

Dell Inspiron N5040 Wifi Dvdrwnotebook - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dell Inspiron N5040 Wifi Dvdrwnotebook (399 Views)

Order Your *BNIB DELL Inspiron Laptop* I3-2350m, 2.3Ghz, 4GB Mem; 500GB HDD / New Dell Inspiron N5040 4gb Ram, 500gb Hdd, I3 2.53ghz Processor For N85k USA / Used Dell Inspiron N5040 Laptop For Sale @ 55k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dell Inspiron N5040 Wifi Dvdrwnotebook by Aasamapto(m): 4:52am On Jul 02, 2013
As a person who permanently works fromhome, I needed a decentcomputer that provided me with the tools to get my work done in a timely manner. I was using a desktop for a while and it was really starting to get old. It ran ridiculously slow and I couldn’t move to a comfortable location to finish my work. The Dell Inspiron N5040 WiFi DVDRW Notebook gave me exactly what I was looking for. I’ve been using this laptop for a couple years now and it’s performed every function I need it to. My work wouldn’t be half asefficient if I was still using my dusty desktop.
The Dell Inspiron N5040 contains all of today’s technology without being too complicated. It’s easy to use and performs tasks easily. I love the chiclet keyboard (rounded keys spaced evenly apart) because it makes typing a breeze. The screen is also big enough so I’m not squinting to see my work or read. Transporting this notebook from room to room or on trips is an easy process. The laptop is pretty lightweight and can be carried with one hand, so carrying it to different areas isn’t a huge hassle.
Not only does the Dell Inspiron N5040 perform all the tasks I need it to, but it’s created with a classy design as well. You’ll have no issues with showing the sleek build to your friends and family. It comes with plenty of room, so I was able to store every single one of my pictures, endless amounts of word documents,and all of my itunes. You’ll also find that it’s organized extremely well. When you hit the start key, you can see that there’s a nice, neat list of thenotebook’s programs.
Pros
The Dell Inspiron N5040 Wifi DVDRW Notebook has benefited my daily lifein a number of ways. It could definitely do the same for you, as thefollowing pros will state.
*.Windows 7 makes it incredibly easyto type up and format any word document that you need. There’s also a nicely discrete built-in webcam with high resolution. This has come in handy for when I use Skype.
*.It includes 4 GB of RAM and 750 GB of hard drive space. I’ve had no trouble saving thousands of word documents on this computer. I also have hundreds of photos and plenty of games.
*.It’s so easy to use. The laptop is ideal even for people that haven’t quite adapted to our fast-growing world of technology. You won’t have to put up with complicated downloads or a confusing home screen. My icons are always organized in an easy fashion for me.

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft’s Activities With The NSA Revealed. / Paypal Fund For Sale / Correct Operate Of Maize Flour Milling Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.