Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event (17466 Views)

Chioma Akpotha Shades Uche Jombo, Emem Isong, Omoni Oboli / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together / Sexy Or Trashy! Uche Jombo's Outfit To The Africa Magic 10th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by chachacorner: 10:48am On Jul 02, 2013
Nollywood actress- Uche Jombo, dressed this way for her ItweetNaija outing.. You like, 'wanna get this look, whole ensemble?

http://chachacorner.com/uche-jombo-rocks-black-outfit-for-itweetnaija-photos/

6 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by Akshow: 11:19am On Jul 02, 2013
Choi Wetin do this girl for face so? Over Make up i guess. This pix no do her justice at all. She's freakin ugly here

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by Cuteobi(f): 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2013
Uche is dat u?? Pls I need my glasses
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2013
One of the few Nigerian actresses I liked watching.. kiss
She looks good but there's nothing special about the way she dressed smiley

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2013
Her foundation is too much,but the outfit looks nice.
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by devour129: 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2013
i love uche i don't know y ! after that boys cot movies,uche n jim iyke got me.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2013
You were pretty. what happened?

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by prico32(m): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2013
Cuteobi: Uche is dat u?? Pls I need my glasses

Me self need am
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by nickyvick(f): 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2013
why is she toning her colour, i prefer her ebony black complexion to diz.
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by sholay2011(m): 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2013
Em sorry...isn't that Funlola Aofiyebi beside her in the second pic? Oh...I love that lady.

Btw, what is the thread about and what is Uche Jumbo? is it the name of a detergent?
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by Celepope: 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2013
Ghost Mode activated

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by Gifted4all(m): 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2013
This gal don bleach finish chei.she cum just ugly wel wel
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by Nwaoguta(m): 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2013
please does anyone knows the code to use to cancel atisalat 1 day data plan bundle?

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2013
I like Uche as a person. However , she looks imbecilic since after undergoing the plastic surgery .
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2013
Chai see wahala,make sure u don't pay d person that did dis to u Uche.
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by cutiepie01(f): 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2013
This is not d Uche Jombo dat i used 2 know.Her face looks strange
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by succelo: 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2013
uhm uhm i talk amm the lady don do plastic sugery aaa nawah ooo
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by write2obi(m): 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
Empero1:
I like Uche as a person. However , she looks imbecilic since after undergoing the plastic surgery .
shocked plastic surgery?? When?
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by fpeter(f): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2013
Akshow: Choi Wetin do this girl for face so? Over Make up i guess. This pix no do her justice at all. She's freakin ugly here

BOTOX TINNZZ undecided
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by AbuMikey(m): 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
The pic on the Top Right looks like Michael Jackson tho!
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by LesbianBoy(m): 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2013
Nice clothes. Btw, why is she not pregnant yet after 2 years of marriage
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by gistin123: 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2013
nicky_vick: why is she toning her colour, i prefer her ebony black complexion to diz.
probably somebody that interest her doesn't share your sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2013
No go look for husband

Hissssssss
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by Rossikk(m): 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2013
Racial inferiority complex has destroyed this girl. First she married some white looking guy she met after just a month or so of courtship, and next, she's bleached her skin, and done some plastic surgery stuff. Just... terrible.
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2013
Except for her face that's not looking too good. Nothing special.
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by tyfodic(f): 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
lwkmd with dis face oooooo
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by Gwekzy: 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
HappY BleachinG
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by yunafa(f): 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2013
WHY IS SHE BLEACHING OR IS IT THE FOUNDATION? DID SHE GET A NOSE JOB TOO HER EYES ALSO SEEM "ASIAN"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN I GET A WITNESS
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by nekaa(f): 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2013
I think there should be a scary advert for cosmetics and cosmetic procedure, like the one they have for smoking maybe it will help deter these celebrities from this horrifying act. Something like; "the world health organization warns that cosmetics and cosmetics procedures are bound to get u ugly after some time"
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by Tininitanana(m): 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2013
face implant,she'd have gone under the knife i bliv.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face Idibia Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today / Allison Sekegha Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Pictures / Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.