Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,259 members, 7,822,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) (19236 Views)

PICTURES Of Tonto Dikeh On Christmas Day / Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin / Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by chicbenita(f): 11:58am On Jul 02, 2013
Pictures Of Tonto Dikeh On Set tongue
wow, Tonto Dikeh At Work more pictures after the cut

http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/07/pictures-of-tonto-dikeh-on-set-p.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by unlessgod: 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2013
nice one, #love tontolet

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by Globalwalyy(m): 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2013
ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by onila(f): 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2013
undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by sejere: 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2013
I luv dis babe on set. i believe her actings
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by kokoye(m): 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2013
The surefire way of making the Nairaland frontpage ...carry go

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by Odinaka00(m): 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2013
Only 3 comments d tin don enter fp, na wao
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by DICKtator: 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2013
Damn. That skin looks irritating. Tonto before or after smoking weeeed?
Seun and his lotions.
Always wan.kinsizing about Dike 's Tonto
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by Onota: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2013
Good for her. she is doing what she knows how to do best
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by Eneze1(f): 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2013
what does this teach us? y is it that every thing that involves tonto make front page?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by anitank(f): 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2013
Chekeleke

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by Prowizy2(m): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
I need 4 people 2 join me lets investigate d link between Tonto D1cke & NL.. Everytin abt her must appear on d front page undecided

12 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by georgecso(m): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
Is that not the sign of herpes?... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
She still looks cute without make up.i like her diction,style,personae and personality.of course as typical of nairalander that hate and curse for nothing,am waiting for them to show up and do their thing
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by WizPrince1(m): 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2013
I She Should just concentrate on Acting only... I like her act
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by Rastamann: 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2013
Senu and Tonto should tell us what they have in common because the frequency of Tonto's news on the front page is alarming and suspicious!

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by ITbomb(m): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2013
Is she the first?
I bet that movie would not last a month.
Movie set indeed, I was expecting, production technologies full everywhere. wires, HD cameras, hologram set, swing seat, tripod etc.
SMbigH
Here's an example of a movie set
Life of PI

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by supaeagles(m): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2013
kokoye: The surefire way of making the Nairaland frontpage ...carry go
Yes oh, these days it takes very little to obtain FP privileges .... undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by SincereBigot: 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2013
but soya beans is still 350N for half cup

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by mancheeutd(m): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2013
[quote author=chicbenita]

wats d wow all about cant she do her job anymore i think the mods are high on tonto's weed for this to make front page
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by SincereBigot: 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2013
ITbomb: Is she the first?
I bet that movie would not last a month.
Movie set indeed, I was expecting, production technologies full everywhere. wires, HD cameras, hologram set, swing seat etc.
SMbigH
i wish u good luck with ur expectations
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by teeboy4x(m): 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2013
The last pics is disgusting

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by bellaberry: 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2013
walahi, village girl fit this babe.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by hunda: 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2013
tonto again
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by tellwisdom: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2013
Rehabilitation?? sad

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by executinal(m): 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2013
shareholder on Fp
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2013
Sincere Bigot: but soya beans is still 350N for half cup
ehen go and buy it na.or is 35o naira your problem.

Come here and take 2000 naira so you will buy enough that will last you :/
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2013
1.Does seun rily have a crush on this girl?
2.Why does all her nonsense make first page?
seun is just giving PROF.Tonto Poko Ganja, undue publicity.......mtchw jumps to next thread..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by Ayomax(m): 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2013
another name for nairaland is Tonto Dikeh, coz everything on nairaland is abt her. wont be surprise if i enter www.tontodikeh.com n nairaland is showing on my sceen angry sad undecided cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by 50calibre(m): 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2013
NL front page is now being inundated with wave upon wave of tonto dike news, I'm beginning to think she is on NL and has a deal with Seun.

A non-Nigerian visitor to NL might think she is president or First Lady of Nigeria
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by Lilimax(f): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
Nwa nza!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Stuns In Afro / Dakore Egbuson Akande Becomes MTN Ambassador / Tope Alabi: I Am Always The First To Apologize To My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.