Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

A Call To The Lack Of Smaller Currency Denominations In Atms. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Call To The Lack Of Smaller Currency Denominations In Atms. (442 Views)

Banks Reduce Withdrawal Limits On Atms - Vanguard / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) / CBN To Introduce Lower Denominations On Atms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Call To The Lack Of Smaller Currency Denominations In Atms. by SirJonse(m): 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2013
I believe I'm not the only Nigerian that has observed that smaller denominations of the Naira are no longer made available by banks to their various ATMs. This new act has not only caused inconvenience to account operators but have left not just a few stranded due to their inability to withdraw the right amount of cash they need.
The CBN and other financial regulatory bodies need to look into this matter and put to check the greed and laziness of the so called banks.
Re: A Call To The Lack Of Smaller Currency Denominations In Atms. by whizboi: 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2013
i agree, that is one of the main causes of inflation, making people having more money than they need in their pockets and discouraging savings. Something should really be done about it
Re: A Call To The Lack Of Smaller Currency Denominations In Atms. by SirJonse(m): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2013
whizboi: i agree, that is one of the main causes of inflation, making people having more money than they need in their pockets and discouraging savings. Something should really be done about it
Same thought.

(1) (Reply)

Self Empowerment Programme / Business / A.G.O For Sale Available / Recover Your Debts Today. Seek The Services Of Professional.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.