Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Microsoft Office Installation Problem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Microsoft Office Installation Problem (3549 Views)

My Hp Pc Installation Problem / Software Download And Installation Problem / Window Xp Installation Problem (2) (3) (4)

Microsoft Office Installation Problem by sannies(m): 5:11pm On May 15, 2008
hello nairalanders, am trying to install microsoft office on my cpu but all i see after some minutes installation is that "setup cannot find Enterprice. WW\EnterWW.cab.Browse to a valid installation source,and then click.desktop
my computer
my document
microsoft office
i try enter the microsoft office but it continue bringing the notice.pls what can i do?
Re: Microsoft Office Installation Problem by uspry1(f): 5:58pm On May 15, 2008
Few questions to ask you at below:

1. Have you reformat your computer recently? It means you wipe off entire hard disk drive in order to reinstall Windows XP/Vista starting all over again. Yes or No

2. If you say yes at mentioned above #1, tell me the reason why you reformatted your computer?

3. Do you have original Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 CD with you? Yes or No

4. Is this same CD mentioned above #2 you now re-install on your computer? Yes or No

5. If you say no at #3 above, then did you buy different Microsoft Office CD from Computer Village? Yes or No
Re: Microsoft Office Installation Problem by ztyle(m): 12:59am On May 16, 2008
Why not try ABIWORD its kool since MS office is giving you problem @ poster
Re: Microsoft Office Installation Problem by nazzyon(m): 8:45am On May 16, 2008
Ore

Just go www.openoffice.org

It is light, fast and easy to use.
Re: Microsoft Office Installation Problem by Nobody: 9:51am On May 16, 2008
bad cd.
no be those pc village pricks tongue
sometimes you have to buy the same disc three tmes before you get one with uncorrupted data

tell the guy who sold it to you to change the disc.
Re: Microsoft Office Installation Problem by 4peace(m): 11:49am On May 16, 2008
what type of window as you using.
what version of office you installed before.
@poster
Re: Microsoft Office Installation Problem by inze(m): 2:36pm On May 16, 2008
simply put,

The Cd or wherever it is you're installing from, does not contain the complete files needed for installation as you can read, the "yari yari yari" is missing.

Advice: Get another cd thats not some "max-dubbed by nero".

Inze
Re: Microsoft Office Installation Problem by TmeD0(m): 4:32pm On May 16, 2008
nazzyon:

Ore

Just go www.openoffice.org

It is light, fast and easy to use.

Hin no lie o!  If you no wan spend money and still want the same features (maybe more sef) that MS. Office offers, OpenOffice na ya best bet o.  It's open source, light-weight, and best of all free.  On the other hand, if you're bent on using MS. Office, well rather than getting ripped off with installation disk full of corrupt or missing files, look for other means without having to pay for it and still get taken.  Did I say other means?   lipsrsealed  Peace!
Re: Microsoft Office Installation Problem by hayprof(m): 8:59am On May 17, 2008
You need a Good MS Office Cd. .the once u have is damaged / corrupted thats why u have the file missing. .

I mite help. . wink
Re: Microsoft Office Installation Problem by TmeD0(m): 9:40pm On May 17, 2008
hayprof:

You need a Good MS Office Cd. .the once u have is damaged / corrupted thats why u have the file missing. .

I mite help. . wink
Let me guess, for a nominal fee! grin

How To Run Games Without Graphics Card 2016 – PC Tricks / Brand New Hp Mini Laptop With Dvd Rom 65k / Strong Laptop Power Backup With 20,000mah 19V-2A @ 12k