Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Get An Original Article Written Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get An Original Article Written Free (618 Views)

Get Your Article Written Almost For Free! / Open Source Courier Cargo Tracking Software Script Written In Php/mysql / Free Cgpa Calculator For Undergraduate Written With Php (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get An Original Article Written Free by articleplux: 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2013
Hello Nigerian bloggers, how is the blogosphere , I hope you all are ranking high in google, getting lots of traffic and making money. If you are not, then don’t you think it’s time to RESTRATEGISE.
I know it may seem like a bit of task writing an original article simply because we may not be good at writing articles or we don’t have TIME to write articles due to busy schedule, so what most bloggers do is to copy another blog article word for word.

This act of plagiarism has a devastating effect on a blog, it’s just like ‘shooting yourself on the foot’ because you have broken a copyright law which doesn’t go unnoticed by google and potential advertisers.
The truth is that not only Nigerian bloggers engage in such act, bloggers all over the world do the same thing but what makes theirs different is that they REWRITE the article in their own word and from their own point of view.

Rewriting articles has lots of benefits which most significantly are:

The article appears Original
It is an easy way of generating content
Your blog is separated from bandwagon/copycat bloggers and thus attracts Potential Advertisers
You can easily gain approval into Google Adsense
It improves your SEO
It doesn’t break copyright law and is acceptable worldwide e.t.c

So if at all you are tempted to lift an article from another blog you should at least think of the benefits of Rewriting the articles first before publishing on your blog or just compose an article on your own.
Well, If you still lack time to write or rewrite articles don’t worry there is still A WAY OUT.

I render article writing and rewriting service, these are not just random articles but Keyword Optimizesd articles which guarantee lots of organic traffic from google. With a low as N150 you can get an article of ≤500 words rewritten.
I am willing to write or rewrite one articles of ≤500 words for the FIRST 20 people to contact me as FREE TRIAL.
All you need to do is to send mail with the article topic and keyword or you send the article which you want rewritten with the keyword.

Send mail Now to articleplux@ gmailcom to get a FREE article copyscape approved.
Re: Get An Original Article Written Free by Nobody: 4:23am On Jul 03, 2013
This is a welcome development. i have send you an email, if your free trial service is on point then you shall be my latest business partner. I just hope my email is not to late to get a free trail.
Re: Get An Original Article Written Free by riteprice1: 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
Wow. Thanks for the free trial article. I just checked my inbox an saw the rewriten article. Im impressed with you guys.
Bloggers i have tested this service an it is quite impressive, let try to patronise this guys in other to stop copying verbatim from one anothers blog.
Re: Get An Original Article Written Free by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2013
Testimonial....
Im satisfied with the quality. I like people who take their job serious. Thanks articleplux, you shal hear from me soonest.
@riteprice youre rite about bloggers

(1) (Reply)

Is Facebook Temporarily Not Available? / Comprehensive Article On Haulage Business. (for Blog/website Owners) / I Saw A Wonderful Page On Fb And Decided To Share With All Nairalites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.