Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Black Market And Secret Ballot Elections In Nigeria...with BBC - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Black Market And Secret Ballot Elections In Nigeria...with BBC (560 Views)

Hillarious: Hitler Reacts To The KOGI State Governorship Elections In Naija / Check out this Ballot Box!!.. #hilarious / I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Market And Secret Ballot Elections In Nigeria...with BBC by Boyeseth(m): 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2013
[Copied: YOU MAY NOT GET THIS JOKE IF YOU'RE
NOT FAMILIAR WITH NIGERIA] 1).BBC-----------------Hello,,Please can I speak to the
chairman,Nigerian Governors Forum. Nigeria------------------Which one of them. Na two
chairmen dey for nigeria. 2).BBC-------------------How come you have
two,instead of one? Nigeria-------------------Well,one win election when
19 governors sign one black market paper and the
other come win another 19 votes for secret ballot.
Since this type of thing fit cause wahala for
democracy,na im the democracy for nigeria kuku
recognize the two winners as concurrent chairmen! 3).BBC---------------------Is this concurrence not
going to create authority problems for nigeria? Nigeria----------------------Otio!.That one no be
problem.The presidency for nigeria don recognize
the governor whey win with black market votes,,while
the nigerian masses kuku ma don recognize the man
whey win through secret ballot..so equation balance! 4).BBC----------------------So,can you tell us the
names of the chairmen? Nigeria----------------------Kai...this ya question dey
difficult small oo....However,h ow you fit know them
be say.the one whey win through black market fit
born the one whey win through secret ballot!!.. 5).BBC...........................But is secret ballot not a
superior means of voting over and above black
market signing of papers? Nigeria----------------------Oga reporter that one dey
debatable.efery country get him own style for
democracy.America get president,London get prime
minister,Germany get vice chancellor.So for nigeria
election whether black or white market dey valid for
nigeria..whether water passi garri,or garri passi water,no be the same thing?
Re: Black Market And Secret Ballot Elections In Nigeria...with BBC by Adrenaline123(m): 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
7/10
Re: Black Market And Secret Ballot Elections In Nigeria...with BBC by Akwusike: 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2013
Superb! Can't stop givin out heavy smiles u make my day dude
Re: Black Market And Secret Ballot Elections In Nigeria...with BBC by Boyeseth(m): 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2013
Akwusike: Superb! Can't stop givin out heavy smiles u make my day dude
tanx

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Meaning Of Fopll / Generation Of Life / FIRST To Comment MADNESS On Nl,is Seun Paying For First To Comment Ni?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.