Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Could I Get Rid Of Wrinkles Through Eating? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Could I Get Rid Of Wrinkles Through Eating? (1170 Views)

Get Rid Of Your Excess Body Fat Today!!! *PICTURES* / Foods That Fight Wrinkles / How Do You Get Rid Of Onion Smells From Your Breath? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could I Get Rid Of Wrinkles Through Eating? by ontop(m): 5:17pm On May 22, 2006
Yesterday I was told that consumption of lots of fruit, vegetable and fish seem to reduce wrinkles. While red meats, sweet food all seems to increase wrinkles.
I would like to know how genuine is this information?

What on earth could stop me from eating food declared by the so called health professionals stating that it causes wrinkles? I mean foods like cakes and pastries, saturated fat in meat, sweetened drinks, full fat milk and cheese, processed meat, white potatoes, butter, ice-cream, alcohol, deserts etc

Should i restrict myself only to: olives, fatty fishes like sardines, grilled salmon, reduced fat milk, onions, fruits like apples, oranges and papaya (paw paw) and mixed berries, Yogurt, Nuts, Leafy green vegetables like spinach and pumpkins, garlic, eggs, beans, whole grain cereals like Quaker oat etc?

I will be glad if Nairalanders could come out and discuss this topic exhaustively.

What actually causes wrinkles?

I encourage members of this community to please share experiences and knowledge to benefit us.

We are all in the learning process, so lets do it together.
Re: Could I Get Rid Of Wrinkles Through Eating? by Ndipe(m): 8:15am On Feb 11, 2007
You can load on baskets of fruits, and make endless trips to the plastic surgeon, but eventually, wrinkles will inevitably make its way on your body. Best advice, just embrace old age.

(1) (Reply)

Haier Thermocool 2 Hob Stainless Top Gas Cooker @NGN9,400 / Jumiafood Is Giving Nairalanders 30% Off Their Food Orders In October / Cakeducation Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.