Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Business Expansion - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business Expansion (750 Views)

#200k L O A N Needed For My Biz Expansion / Ecobank May Stop Rapid Expansion Strategy / The Power Of Business Expansion: Why You Shouldn't Run Your Business Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Expansion by Nextworldnx(m): 11:21am On Jul 03, 2013
Brief History:
Earlier this year, March to be precise, I had to resign from my work{a Job i had just started in January} because my head was always generating ideas. I mean, mind blowing ideas that i knew immediately that i was never made for 7-5pm Jobs.

So i resigned to start my own business Conglomerate. I decided to invest just a token and start with recharge card sales{dont just hiss yet!} before diverting to to another sector{I will soon be in the Auto Section,just watch out!}. So i brought a whole new concept to my card sales{all thanks to VTU}, i created a timeless, boundless and borderless atmosphere for the card sales - that is: i send airtime to my clients from anywhere i am to anywhere they are, and later work out a flexible payment.

As a former banker, it wasn't long before my customer base increased as i personally go around offices soliciting for clients. Presently, i have customers in Abuja here, Lagos and lokoja and hoping to add more. I had to increase my capital significantly in June to meet up demand or so i thought...

Next Step:
Due to referrals that i get daily by word of mouth through my clients who are currently enjoying my services, i am about Expanding proportionally again. I intend to get a stand or two in already mapped out choice areas here in Abuja and hiring sales boys/girls.
Then based on progress report and performance, sign up and become a Dealer.

I am therefore looking for investors who are not myopic in thinking to do business with, the investment plan is simple, the minimum amount requested from any would be investor is 600,000 Naira for a start and he{investor} will be entitled to 5% of that amount monthly for the first six(6) months and 10% monthly for the second six(6) months, making it a total of 12months arrangement, and at the end of the 12th month, the investor is entitled to his principal back. Please be aware that this is not a form of investment company or program, but a means to an end. So the offer wont be open for long if i get what i am looking for,either online or offline.

About Committment & Trust:
This is a new breed of Nigerian businessman who has a vision and mission to pursue, and therefore cannot be entangled in dishonesty, fraud, scam and lies. Besides, i value personal relationships more than anything else 'cos that is where lie-in the power to Great wealth, and i wouldn't trade that for anything. Agreement is Agreement, Invest and get dividends. No stories!!!{besides, i'm already in the game,its not as if i'm just starting}

*Please note that NEXTWORLD ENTERPRISES is a registered BUSINESS NAME.

To be fair, i will entertain a few questions here before doing the rest on phone, Email and BB. Please do not ask me about my business strategy. I will never disclose that. thanks

paygnet@gmail.com
32EEA48A
Re: Business Expansion by chinebu(m): 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
Hello Im interested in your your offer but have to discuss further on the percentage issue. I live in lagos and been thinking of how its going to work out.

My mail is chinebu1970@yahoo.com
Re: Business Expansion by Nextworldnx(m): 12:55am On Jul 14, 2013
chinebu: Hello Im interested in your your offer but have to discuss further on the percentage issue. I live in lagos and been thinking of how its going to work out.

My mail is chinebu1970@yahoo.com

thanks for interest:
Can u clearly explain ur question again about the percentage, are u saying it is too low or high?
I need a little bit of clarification
Re: Business Expansion by chinebu(m): 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2013
Yes I mean 5% for first 6 months is not good for me. If it can be 10 for first 6 months and 15 for the subsequent 6 months. It will be much better for me to invest.
Re: Business Expansion by jamace(m): 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2013
chinebu: Yes I mean 5% for first 6 months is not good for me. If it can be 10 for first 6 months and 15 for the subsequent 6 months. It will be much better for me to invest.
If I get the OP right, OP means 5% x6 = 30% for the first 6 months and 10%x6 = 60% for the second 6 months, giving a total of 90% of capital for the 12 months.

90% profit on investment for a year. Hmn. This looks enticing.
Re: Business Expansion by Nextworldnx(m): 11:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
@ chinebu,

You can check ur inbox sir, i ve sent u what we discussed about

thanks
Re: Business Expansion by Nextworldnx(m): 11:36pm On Jul 14, 2013
jamace: If I get the OP right, OP means 5% x6 = 30% for the first 6 months and 10%x6 = 60% for the second 6 months, giving a total of 90% of capital for the 12 months.

90% profit on investment for a year. Hmn. This looks enticing.

You are right, most times,high profit investments are usually high risk investment.

(1) (Reply)

Insrarance/assurance Investment. / Choose Between Programmed Withdrawal & Annuity Option For Pension / Skye Bank Pays 20% Of Mainstreet Bank’s Bid Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.