Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Poem: The Mighty Are Falling!!!........... Pls Give Your Remark. - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Poem: The Mighty Are Falling!!!........... Pls Give Your Remark. (1059 Views)

A Poem - The Fall / Poem-the Executioner / Poem: The Call Of Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poem: The Mighty Are Falling!!!........... Pls Give Your Remark. by Tosdam(m): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2013
POEM
THE MIGHTY ARE FALLING!!!

The mighty are falling,
into the pit of deceiving,
calling the attention of the nation,
to the failure of the nature.

This is a bad omen,
in the country of men.
The loser are gainer,
and the mighty are deceiver.

Let israelite, judge themselves by their work,
No, they won't because they know evil are their work.
Let our figure head judge themselve if they are righteous,
No,they won't for they are wretch.

Let the judge, judge themselves if they are not deceiver,
No, they won't because they are receiver,
The mighty are falling,
into the pit of deceiving.

Corruption start in the mind of a mighty man,
and end in mind of the country man,
Mighty, have this mind among yourself,
that you must works of him who sent you.
For there will come a day that shall account to him that sent you.

Whether you hear or refuse to hear,
The one who sent you shall judge you.

1 Like

Re: Poem: The Mighty Are Falling!!!........... Pls Give Your Remark. by FavourRolands(m): 7:05am On Jul 26, 2013
Nice well said my friend
Re: Poem: The Mighty Are Falling!!!........... Pls Give Your Remark. by Tosdam(m): 11:12pm On Nov 10, 2013
Favour Rolands: Nice well said my friend
thank u man, hoping to give out d best.
Re: Poem: The Mighty Are Falling!!!........... Pls Give Your Remark. by liljboy(m): 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Soothing Relief! / The Wounds In The Heart That Never Heals / Read My Poem Titled Angel And Tell Me How You Feel Ab. It Am An Upcoming Poet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.