Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

If You Are An Upcomihg Artist Drop Your Contact So We Contact You For Deal - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / If You Are An Upcomihg Artist Drop Your Contact So We Contact You For Deal (2187 Views)

Music Producers & Studio Owners Drop Your Contact For Business Deal / Download "Farabale" By Space And Drop Your Comments / Drop Your Contacts For Recording Deal @ MMB RECORDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are An Upcomihg Artist Drop Your Contact So We Contact You For Deal by Dawinlove(m): 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2013
note that this opportuinity is opened from now till next week friday,and beware that only r nd b artist are needed,you can also send your records or songs to dawinlove14@yahoo.com,danielgodwin0@gmail.com.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: If You Are An Upcomihg Artist Drop Your Contact So We Contact You For Deal by jtenna: 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2013
Hi, Good day. I am interested but I don't have a recorded song yet. Should I apply?
Re: If You Are An Upcomihg Artist Drop Your Contact So We Contact You For Deal by Dawinlove(m): 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2013
Try to do the recording,so we contact you
Re: If You Are An Upcomihg Artist Drop Your Contact So We Contact You For Deal by jtenna: 11:42am On Jul 06, 2013
Do you mean I have to go to the studio to record?
Re: If You Are An Upcomihg Artist Drop Your Contact So We Contact You For Deal by Dawinlove(m): 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2013
Call 08134398588,for more details
Re: If You Are An Upcomihg Artist Drop Your Contact So We Contact You For Deal by Kennedyiheme: 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2013
hi, i am intrested, my num 08126092320, i dnt hve a track, buh i do a kinda chris brown kinda music
Re: If You Are An Upcomihg Artist Drop Your Contact So We Contact You For Deal by IAmDrizzle: 1:05am On Jul 12, 2013
Hi, my name's Drizzle and I'm an upcoming artist. I've got two hot singles but my blackberry has an email problem. So here's my pin 322f598f or 08122563457, I'll send you the songs as soon as I get your pin for me 2 accept...once again, 322f598f, add up, thanks.
Re: If You Are An Upcomihg Artist Drop Your Contact So We Contact You For Deal by Dawinlove(m): 8:13am On Jul 12, 2013
the pin is 221dc645,it a new pin,we wil start using it at d end of the month..this audition closes today
Re: If You Are An Upcomihg Artist Drop Your Contact So We Contact You For Deal by IAmDrizzle: 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2013
Good day, my name is Drizzle and I've got some singles, but check this out first www.chocboiz.com/drizzle-on-the-floor. Here's my number 08122563457, please do call me if I'm up to your requirement.
Re: If You Are An Upcomihg Artist Drop Your Contact So We Contact You For Deal by IAmDrizzle: 12:44am On Jul 15, 2013
Good day, my name is Drizzle and I've got some singles, but check this out first www.chocboiz.com/drizzle-on-the-floor. Here's my number 08122563457, please do call me if I'm up to your requirement.ÿ
Re: If You Are An Upcomihg Artist Drop Your Contact So We Contact You For Deal by IykeWest: 7:32am On Jul 16, 2013
Hey bro,my name is Iyke,uhm i am too broke to go to d 'studio' and make a 'demo' but i have laid down 2 awesome RnB songs,titled 'Hey babe' and 'Chic',buh it not recorded,i don't know can i send u d song without a beat? Cos i recorded it on my phone
Re: If You Are An Upcomihg Artist Drop Your Contact So We Contact You For Deal by Dawinlove(m): 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
this thread is closed,the name of the newly signed artist wil soon b posted
Re: If You Are An Upcomihg Artist Drop Your Contact So We Contact You For Deal by raypex(m): 10:31am On Jul 22, 2013
my name is ray, i have got a lovely light tenor voice in addition to a well developed and creative imaginative music writting skills. producing very powerfull lyrics. am a kind of artist the world is waiting for..am different, as my current track has a genre, i think has never been done by a nigerian artist. it is titled "i cry again", and the genre is 'folk'...i get very emotional in my lyrics...am currently in need of a good record label to tap into my potentials, and i pledge to be loyal..pls call me.07031057548. Ray pex.
Re: If You Are An Upcomihg Artist Drop Your Contact So We Contact You For Deal by sweetkevisco(m): 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
Record labels are in need of
young talented artistes,but
unless your music is already
'out there',u wont be noticed.
Are you a talented artiste,and
you need a sponsor or record label to finance your career but
you dont know how to
contact them. Dont worry your song(s) ,and artiste profile will be promoted, and sent to personal
emails of stakeholders,and record labels that needs
talented artistes in the music
industry,and with God on
your side,who knows?.
Register by sending your
songs,artiste name and bio,with correct contact details
to musicpromoter9ja@mail.com. If your song is
good enough,you will get a
response from them. Good
luck.
Re: If You Are An Upcomihg Artist Drop Your Contact So We Contact You For Deal by solomonjay(m): 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
Download BlackFaceNaija[@blackfacenaija] – See You Move http:///agTqfU52CT
Music for the love of it
Re: If You Are An Upcomihg Artist Drop Your Contact So We Contact You For Deal by wondaboyromeoo(m): 11:56am On Aug 03, 2013
m samflex... ve got all it tkez to b in da industry.. m jst 16..buh ve got 3 hot tracks@pretty gal,downlow,hustla(a studio freestyle)... i rapp nd sing. here iz ma contact. 08164501771
Re: If You Are An Upcomihg Artist Drop Your Contact So We Contact You For Deal by missbola: 7:18am On Aug 05, 2013
Are you a talented artiste,and you need a
sponsor or record label to finance your career
but you dont know how to contact them. Dont
worry we will send your songs,and bio to
personal emails of stakeholders in the music
industry,and with God on your side,who knows?. Register by sending your songs,artiste
name and bio to musicpromoter9ja@mail.com. If
your song is good enough,you will get a
response from us. Good luck
Re: If You Are An Upcomihg Artist Drop Your Contact So We Contact You For Deal by Dawinlove(m): 7:43am On Aug 05, 2013
we gat lots of calls,only that these artist don't have good lyrics.we need good rnb songs..those one posted to us aint bad,we only got one good song,list of winners will be posted to our web,which will be updated shortly
Re: If You Are An Upcomihg Artist Drop Your Contact So We Contact You For Deal by Jahil: 8:53am On Aug 05, 2013
Am an upcoming artist, for details 07032060188 tnx
Re: If You Are An Upcomihg Artist Drop Your Contact So We Contact You For Deal by JomecsG: 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2013
stil writting my songs 07062993580
Re: If You Are An Upcomihg Artist Drop Your Contact So We Contact You For Deal by IykeWest: 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2013
Dawinlove: we gat lots of calls,only that these artist don't have good lyrics.we need good rnb songs..those one posted to us aint bad,we only got one good song,list of winners will be posted to our web,which will be updated shortly
Lol,the two song i told ya abt is Rnb with awesome lyrics,no word was repeated,i fink u gat ur guy right here.
Re: If You Are An Upcomihg Artist Drop Your Contact So We Contact You For Deal by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hi I go by the name Alvin George,am 17 buh with the stage name Alvin J. Am a hippop rap artist,base around lagos,am pretty much good at rapping just looking for sponsors although I eh got no demos yet...buh have got (mistape,freestyles))Beat dah i wna tryna voice over,am just hoping that u help...can contact me with ma number 07013919129 or email me with youngjjc29@yahoo.com....thanks
Re: If You Are An Upcomihg Artist Drop Your Contact So We Contact You For Deal by Emkid(m): 6:57am On Nov 13, 2013
Am emkid rapstar with a skill stylez...No long thing just contact: 08145243655,08176104872,emkidrapstar@gmail.com
Re: If You Are An Upcomihg Artist Drop Your Contact So We Contact You For Deal by JoshMccall(m): 9:34am On Nov 26, 2013
Hello I am Josh Mccall Young Artist From The South Of Nigeria Seeking a Record Deal.. DL to my Songs.. http://www./audio/view/josh-mccall-tonight/3098/ http://www./audio/view/josh-mccall-shawty-dey-hook/3547/ you can contact me on twitter @RTmccall Instagram @RT_mccall BBM 26046E79 Email meetjoshyy@gmail.com God Bless
Re: If You Are An Upcomihg Artist Drop Your Contact So We Contact You For Deal by gowap(m): 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
Am hiphop artists with a very hots songs but looking for sponsor to help me out.

My number is 08181058616 or email me at emassflourish@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are An Upcomihg Artist Drop Your Contact So We Contact You For Deal by tuwayz(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hello naija listen out 2 dis jamb title ukwu by obiwaz u can download it from www.waptrick.com i hope u gonna like d hit try and comment lets knw wat u feel abt it
Re: If You Are An Upcomihg Artist Drop Your Contact So We Contact You For Deal by Dawinlove(m): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2014
aidition comes up soon...call for more info
Re: If You Are An Upcomihg Artist Drop Your Contact So We Contact You For Deal by DeeSea: 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2014
Re: If You Are An Upcomihg Artist Drop Your Contact So We Contact You For Deal by GOLDENgolden: 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
NA ME GOLDEN, A FINAL YEAR BUSINESS MANAGEMENT STUDENT AT DELSU. I'M STILL IN THE GAME SHOW OF MUSIC, I'M JUST UP TO THAT LEVEL OF WANNA BLOW OUT MEGALLY, PLEASE I GAT SOME TRACK ON AND I NEED A RECORD DEAL, PLEASE CONTACT ME ON THE FOLLOWING: greatgift33@yahoo.com, +2348176371272. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Upload My Songs On Nairaland / U Wanna Learn Music Production? / Own An Fm Radio Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.