Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Titi Tilapia (Nigerian Game) Requires Beta Testers For Android And Windows - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Titi Tilapia (Nigerian Game) Requires Beta Testers For Android And Windows (707 Views)

Need Beta Testers For A New App. / Nigerian Game Development: What's Happening? / A Site That Requires No Internet Connection To Surf! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Titi Tilapia (Nigerian Game) Requires Beta Testers For Android And Windows by digidamage: 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
Hello guys...
We are happy to announce that we now have a few playable levels of Titi Tilapia:Egg Rush
and we have decided to start closed beta testing for Windows and Android Platforms.
Basically you get rough builds of the game as we go along, play and let us know any bugs..
If you interested in this opportunity to check out what we have been working on and help us create a great game, do send an email to info@tititilapia.com with the title "Beta Tester:Windows" or "Beta Tester: Android:" depending on the platform you choose to test for, and we'll get back to you asap.
Thanks

www.tititilapia.com

1 Like

Re: Titi Tilapia (Nigerian Game) Requires Beta Testers For Android And Windows by digidamage: 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2013
Here are a few ingame screenshots...

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Learn .NET Programming In Ota / I Need An SQL Server Administrator To Auto Update A Local Database / How Much Should I Charge For Mobile App Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.