|Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1257948 members, 1696331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 October 2014 at 10:35 PM
|How To Stop womanly Odor by ganase2: 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2013|
Strong womanly odor can be the result of douching, excessive washing, wearing clothes that
are too tight or the wrong kind of panties and certain chemicals in your soaps. This strong
odor can be embarrassing. If you have been having this situation and you are tired of it,
Here are some tips on how to eliminate womanly odor:
1) Stop using fragrant body washes and soaps. It is best to use a mild soap with warm
water. Soaps that are too harsh or have too many chemicals and fragrances can actually make
your womanliness produce more discharge that gives off that foul and fishy smell.
2) Avoid using douches to clean your womanly area. Douching can alter the balance of healthy
bacteria in your womanliness, causing other bacteria to grow and create a foul womanly odor.
3) Wear cotton underwear, Panty hose and any synthetic material will block some air flow to
the area. Loose cotton garments will give your private part more ventilation, which will
help get rid of womanly odor.
4) Wear a panty liner.A thin, scented panty liner can help with odor by absorbing discharge
and sweat,some panty liners contain anions. Anions are negative ions that Reduce
stress,strengthen immunity,enhance hormonal balance,aids the prevention of bacterial
infections. and most of all reduce odor.
5) Eat yogurt. Yogurt that contains live cultures adds probiotics, or good bacteria, into
your body.This can work if you have a mild case or a yeast infection that is just starting
6) Insert yogurt into your womanliness using a clean tampon. If you have really strong odor or a
yeast infection that is bothering you, putting the yogurt directly into your womanliness works
better than consuming it orally. Use only plain unsweetened yogurt when inserting it. Do not use yogurt that contains sugar, as this can make the yeast infection worse. Rinse thoroughly after removing the tampon. For those who do not use tampons, you can use womanly creams that contain Clotrimazole that helps in treating yeast,candida and gives a clear non smelly discharge.An example of such creams are Mycoten womanly cream, and tablets.
7) Avoid foods that contain a lot of sugar and yeast. Foods such as bread, beer and
mushrooms contain yeast, and the sugar in other foods turns into yeast.These foods can
increase the amount of yeast in your womanliness, causing a yeast infection.
Clean up after urinating.Most of the times,it isn't safe using any kind of
tissue,baby wipes are also useful you could get one for as cheap as 300 Naira only.
9) Bath regularly.
10) Eat good fruits and vegetables.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 37