Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Own £1.3million Bottle Of Gout De Diamants Champagne - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Own £1.3million Bottle Of Gout De Diamants Champagne (2008 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows Off Dance Moves / Paul Okoye Shows Off Swag In New Photos / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Own £1.3million Bottle Of Gout De Diamants Champagne by Bonaguy(m): 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-gNDBGB0jFsE/UdRHX1xUeVI/AAAAAAAAL5U/fWFo1ilAcUI/s280/peter-okoye-champagne-gistmetro.jpg[/img]

Last month, music producer, Don Jazzy was honoured with a £1.3million bottle of Gout De Diamond Champagne from Alexander Amosu and shared the photo on his instagram page. Now Peter Okoye of P-square has got his own too.

The luxury world's most expensive Champagne was recently created by Alexander Amosu and it valued at £1.3million equivalent to N300million.

http://www.gistmetro.com/2013/07/peter-okoye-shows-off-his-own-13million.html
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Own £1.3million Bottle Of Gout De Diamants Champagne by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2013
Good for him
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Own £1.3million Bottle Of Gout De Diamants Champagne by harlos: 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2013
Money speaking na, if me sef hammer wella Gongo aso...wink
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Own £1.3million Bottle Of Gout De Diamants Champagne by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2013
how much does OJB needs to "remain alive"?!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Own £1.3million Bottle Of Gout De Diamants Champagne by harlos: 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2013
ondo_boi: how much does OJB needs to "remain alive"?!
Help me google this question i need an answer asap
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Own £1.3million Bottle Of Gout De Diamants Champagne by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
Ok.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Own £1.3million Bottle Of Gout De Diamants Champagne by fr3do(m): 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2013
Can it be drank?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Own £1.3million Bottle Of Gout De Diamants Champagne by Blitz4real(m): 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
money talks..... At least let us know how the taste of luxury taste like.....
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Own £1.3million Bottle Of Gout De Diamants Champagne by ikechukz(m): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2013
Blitz4real: money talks..... At least let us know how the taste of luxury taste like.....
It tastes like alomo.My dad got one for us last week.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Own £1.3million Bottle Of Gout De Diamants Champagne by Adrenaline123(m): 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
waste of money.
He had better used it on less priviledged.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Own £1.3million Bottle Of Gout De Diamants Champagne by horlajide: 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2013
Abeg make person tell Alexander Amosu make e share this tin enter NL. Lyk me now I go fit get one cos I be celebrity 4 my own mind grin
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Own £1.3million Bottle Of Gout De Diamants Champagne by camelus: 11:31pm On Jul 03, 2013
Adrenaline123: waste of money.
He had better used it on less priviledged.
Don't u follow Media he was honoured with a Bottle !
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Own £1.3million Bottle Of Gout De Diamants Champagne by gluv01(f): 1:48am On Jul 04, 2013
I just imagine what will happen if that Cameron boy mistakenly sees it as normal and accidentally breaks the bottle letting the liquid spill...Die grin

Good for him though. He would have saved that money for the future sha, because anyhow the wine will still finish. grin
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Own £1.3million Bottle Of Gout De Diamants Champagne by bellaberry: 2:13am On Jul 04, 2013
^^^ lol. same thoughts here. na finishing move them for give my guy.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Own £1.3million Bottle Of Gout De Diamants Champagne by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 04, 2013
hope he didnt pick the empty bottle from a France dumpsite?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Own £1.3million Bottle Of Gout De Diamants Champagne by ijebabe: 11:05am On Jul 04, 2013

(1)

Official Website Of Hajia Bola Shagaya / Pandemonium In Lagos NYSC Camp, Soldiers Fight And Beat Up Male Corps Members / Hot! David Beckham Shows Incredible Abs In Underwear Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.