Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

What Profitable Business Can You Do With N800,000? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What Profitable Business Can You Do With N800,000? (649 Views)

[SALES ENDED]. Mtn Data- 1gig@N800, 2gig@N1500, 250m@250naira, etc / Cherryville Gardens Estate, Alatunse, Lekki N800,000/plot / 15 Kva Sound Proof Generators N800,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Profitable Business Can You Do With N800,000? by robosapien(m): 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2013
I know there are a lot to do with this amount of money, but I need some input from great thinkers on this forum. To give you a brief, I am a recent graduate in the Technology field here in the USA, and currently unemployed. I have turned down a couple of job offers, and I am still going for interviews. It recently dawned on me that it is best to have my own business going on in Nigeria, and not worry about working for other people. Having said that, I need to know what you guys think about starting up a business with N800,000 or half of this amount. In other words, if you were given N800,000 what will you do with it? whoever comes up with the brightest idea wins a 1500 recharge card. You may email me (dbraham@mail.com) if you do not feel comfortable writing it on this forum.
Re: What Profitable Business Can You Do With N800,000? by robosapien(m): 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2013
My able moderator please help put this on the front page.
Re: What Profitable Business Can You Do With N800,000? by Acidosis(m): 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2013
I have 101 business ideas.

But If I have an idle N800,000, I'll add it with whatever I'm able to get via loan, and pump the total sum into a Fastfood/Restaurant Business in a town with less competition.

If I'm in Lagos or any other city, I won't do a regular fastfood.. i.e uac Mr Biggs, Tantalizers, Mama kass, etc. cos it will take a huge sum to kick them out or even compete with them..
But a special area focused on a particular dish/pastries/fries etc would sell..

For instance, I may decide to sell ONLY shawarma
Yoghurt

Trust me, a radical marketing skill plus an aggresive zeal coupled with an online strategy will yield a large ROI.

I'll be back with other ideas

(1) (Reply)

Htc Sensation For Sale / Mint HTC Desire Available For Sale...very Cheap :) / GONE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.