Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:30 PM

Having A Party? Let's Take Care Of The After-party Mess - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Having A Party? Let's Take Care Of The After-party Mess (762 Views)

Fessa Awards And Dinner Night With After Party Events(unilag) / Event Cleaning / After Party Cleaning Services / Amina London Premier At The Empire Leicester Square And After Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having A Party? Let's Take Care Of The After-party Mess by Godmother(f): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2013
At Monesa services we take care of your party dirt while you rest. We offer cleaning services that will suit your taste. Our services are excellent and our prices customer-friendly. Give us a try today and you'll be glad you did.

Other Services we offer are:

OUR SERVICES
-Office cleaning
-Home/ compound cleaning
-Factory cleaning
-Warehouse cleaning
-Hospital cleaning
-Tiles cleaning
-Toilet and kitchen cleaning

Contact Emy 07062333081, 08124767055
Re: Having A Party? Let's Take Care Of The After-party Mess by LordReed(m): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2013
Godmother: At Monesa services we take care of your party dirt while you rest. We offer cleaning services that will suit your taste. Our services are excellent and our prices customer-friendly. Give us a try today and you'll be glad you did.

Other Services we offer are:

OUR SERVICES
-Office cleaning
-Home/ compound cleaning
-Factory cleaning
-Warehouse cleaning
-Hospital cleaning
-Tiles cleaning
-Toilet and kitchen cleaning

Contact Emy 07062333081, 08124767055

Babes you are all business these days. Hope you are triumphing?
Re: Having A Party? Let's Take Care Of The After-party Mess by Godmother(f): 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
Lol. Yea I'm all business. But my field is fashion. Doing this for a friend
Re: Having A Party? Let's Take Care Of The After-party Mess by LordReed(m): 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2013
Godmother: Lol. Yea I'm all business. But my field is fashion. Doing this for a friend

Nice. Hope your "troublesome" clients are giving you a break now.
Re: Having A Party? Let's Take Care Of The After-party Mess by Godmother(f): 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2013
For where! Just that I'm learning how to manage them and still keep their loyalty. Thanx for asking
Re: Having A Party? Let's Take Care Of The After-party Mess by LordReed(m): 8:31am On Jul 04, 2013
Godmother: For where! Just that I'm learning how to manage them and still keep their loyalty. Thanx for asking

Keep at it sis success shall be yours wink

1 Like

Re: Having A Party? Let's Take Care Of The After-party Mess by Godmother(f): 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2013
Thanx and amen oh. I seriously need the prayers cos its a tough industry
Re: Having A Party? Let's Take Care Of The After-party Mess by Godmother(f): 8:34am On Aug 29, 2013
Bump

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On Wedding Colour / Register Forafrica's Young Entrepreneurs Student Association Confererence(ayesa) / List Of Upcoming And Current Events In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.