Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Which Is The Most Visited Section On Nairaland? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Is The Most Visited Section On Nairaland? (708 Views)

Top 25 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria / Ten Most Visited Blogs In Nigeria / Most Visited Website Right Now By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Most Visited Section On Nairaland? by LOUDmedia(m): 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2013
Of a truth, Nairaland is one website or may I say "forum" many Nigerians home and abroad, and citizens of other nations visit regularly. For some folks, they visit NL than they do for their Fb and twitter accounts. However, my point is, as varied as the sections are on NL (from Politics to Religion to Property, and so on), there are some sections I have never visited in my entire life as a member since 2008. More often than not, each time I launch the NL website, after reading the frontpage threads, I dash straight to the business section cheesy .Well, this is for obvious reasons. I need to get updates on what's happening in the Nigerian business space; feel the pulse of Nigerian biz pple; and of course, see how I can promote my business to NLanders.
If I must rate these sections by my interests and how often I visit them, I would say
1. Business
2. Politics (politics cos the Nigerian political arena is laughable with old news stories recycling itself everyday. For me, they ease tension and good for winding off) cheesy

What about you?
Re: Which Is The Most Visited Section On Nairaland? by kaysy(m): 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2013
Job/Vacancy

Education

Romance

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Visited Section On Nairaland? by LOUDmedia(m): 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2013
kaysy: Job/Vacancy

Education

Romance

Hummm. Interesting. Can you tell NLaders reason for your choices?
Re: Which Is The Most Visited Section On Nairaland? by NeuroBoss(m): 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2013
I visit the GENERAL and the BUSINESS sections often but I think the ROMANCE section takes it where the Sexkillzs, the Borntofucks, the Omiobos, the Okontamis, Lesbianboys etc of this world hold sway. I don't visit it but I take my position from the number of threads in this section that make front page.
Re: Which Is The Most Visited Section On Nairaland? by Enegod(m): 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2013
Re: Which Is The Most Visited Section On Nairaland? by servicegiver: 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2013
I visit the business section more often because it affords me the opportunity to assist fellow Nigerians start their own business.
Re: Which Is The Most Visited Section On Nairaland? by Waspy(m): 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2013
O boy, na Travel section o...A crowd of frustrated and delusioned youths who'll do anything to get visa into Niger, in the name of greener pastures...I no blame them sha, na our Executheives and Legislatheives dem i blame
Re: Which Is The Most Visited Section On Nairaland? by Waspy(m): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
NeuroBoss: I visit the GENERAL and the BUSINESS sections often but I think the ROMANCE section takes it where the Sexkillzs, the Borntofucks, the Omiobos, the Okontamis, Lesbianboys etc of this world hold sway. I don't visit it but I take my position from the number of threads in this section that make front page.
Nawa 4 u o...You seem more than familiar with the ROMANCE section than just claiming u only see it on front page.
Re: Which Is The Most Visited Section On Nairaland? by LOUDmedia(m): 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2013
service giver: I visit the business section more often because it affords me the opportunity to assist fellow Nigerians start their own business.

You must really be a service giver indeed!
Re: Which Is The Most Visited Section On Nairaland? by govaz(m): 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2013
Business section holds the ace in nairaland forum,no controversy.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Visited Section On Nairaland? by ariyebaba(m): 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2013
FRONT PAGE(generel info 4 9ja)

COMPUTER( 2 sell some gadgets)

BUSINESS ( 2 be up to date in biz )

AUTO ( 2 check 4 prices of car )

TRAVEL ( 2 kn hw 2 go abt travel)

ROMANCE ( 2 laugh it off..........)

Every time spent on NAIRALAND really worth it.

I cant remember d last time i visited both TWITTER & FACEBOOK.

9JA 4 LIFE !

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Visited Section On Nairaland? by LOUDmedia(m): 8:16am On Jul 04, 2013
govaz: Business section holds the ace in nairaland forum,no controversy.

I think so too.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That You Can Earn At Least 38,500 Thousand Monthly Every 10th Monthl / Fertily Clinics:lagosians Make #50'000 Per ejaculation. / How To Start An Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.