Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Better Ways To Showcase Your Cars - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Better Ways To Showcase Your Cars (934 Views)

Better Ways To Get Your Cars From Cotonou +22968057469 / Get An Auto Mobile Website With A Beautiful Gallery Page Of All Your Cars. / BUY YOUR CARS,SUVs,BUSES,TRUCKS FRM COTONOU.CALL; 07033100180,Ismail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Better Ways To Showcase Your Cars by tEsLim(m): 12:37pm On May 16, 2008
I've been thinking about having my own car sales portal where ppl can upload car for free etc. Though I have several other sites I'm working on myself and would be better if I'm focused.

But to anyone who has the right business mind you can get a ready made auto sales website from www.majormediang.com click on 'solutions' on their solutions page you will see the type of script i'm talking abuot they sell them cheap

They sell all sorts of ready made website and premade scripts. You dont need to know how to write website codes e.g all those HTML / PHP rubbish that programmers talk about all you need do is to buy a ready made site from them.

Cheers
Re: Better Ways To Showcase Your Cars by nkc(m): 1:00pm On May 16, 2008
bro is dis a marketing strategy grin

(1) (Reply)

**another Downld'n Site Uncovered Using Mtn** / Camry 2005 Needed Like Yesterday / End Of The Road For Oil. Car That Runs On Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.