Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,462 members, 7,840,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

The Science Of Sim Card. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Science Of Sim Card. (725 Views)

Sim Card Hosting Or Sms Server / The Art And Science Of Css (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Science Of Sim Card. by akintayo1(m): 8:42am On Jul 04, 2013
Someone drop this on Facebook and I think it worth sharing here for you guys.

It says every sim card has a name given to its, something like birth name if you ask me. I didn't believe it until I tried it out myself and its work like magic.

I tried the below steps on FB comments box and it work, the last three numbers I used where 363 and it produce the name "Connie Zong".

~SCIENCE MAGIC ~
Did you know that every SIM CARD
has a name Try this to know
the name of ... yours. I want
replies!!! . . .
1st step: From your phone
number, take the last 3 numbers,
ex: 080121234567, take "567"
only.
2nd step: in the comment box,
type @*[567:0]
3rd step : remove the sign * and
press enter in the
comment box. Then see the
miracle of science.
Re: The Science Of Sim Card. by onyeego(m): 8:56am On Jul 04, 2013
There is no magic there grin
Sim cards don't have names, they only have ID numbers which is more like serial numbers.

Ur " magic" above is just another way of mentioning someone in Facebook.

Every Facebook user has a number assigned to him or her by Facebook.
The name that appears there is name associated with the no. u entered in d comment box.

1 Like

Re: The Science Of Sim Card. by akintayo1(m): 9:26am On Jul 04, 2013
onye ego: There is no magic there grin
Sim cards don't have names, they only have ID numbers which is more like serial numbers.

Ur " magic" above is just another way of mentioning someone in Facebook.

Every Facebook user has a number assigned to him or her by Facebook.
The name that appears there is name associated with the no. u entered in d comment box.

Thank you for the enlightment, as you can see I didn't wrote that I event or discoverd it. I said "someone" share this on FB.

Now that you've throw more light on it, I think I've learn one thing today. Thank you.
Re: The Science Of Sim Card. by GraphicsPlus(m): 9:50am On Jul 04, 2013
@[4:0] belongs to Mark Zukerberg.

@[1:0]
@[2:0]
@[3:0]
are no longer available. They were used during testing period. So they belong to nobody. So Mark Zukerberg took number 4.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Create My Fb Fan Page / Who Here Has Ever Heard Of Or Used Codeigniter? / I Need Your Review On Www.q2abase.tk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.