Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

THE 'SYNOPSIS' Of Season Film REVOLUTION - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / THE 'SYNOPSIS' Of Season Film REVOLUTION (570 Views)

HELP ANY Series Season Film With Hard Core Sexx Scenes / The Best Season Film You Have Watched / Korean Season Film Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE 'SYNOPSIS' Of Season Film REVOLUTION by adisa204(m): 9:10am On Jul 04, 2013
We lived in an electric world. We relied on it for everything. And then the power went out. Everything stopped working. We weren't prepared. Fear and confusion led to panic. The lucky ones made it out of the cities. The government collapsed. Militias took over, controlling the food supply and stockpiling weapons. We still don't know why the power went out. But we're hopeful someone will come and light the way.I think this is the most captivation movie synopsis I've read in a very long time and with no doubt the best science fiction season film I've watched,guyz try watching it.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Nigizee Off Air? / Evictions: End Of The Road For Annabel! / Former BBA Winner Karen Igho To Star In Her Own Reality Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.