Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Yomen In Imo State - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Yomen In Imo State (540 Views)

Vacancies In Imo And Lagos / 10000 Job Vacancy In Imo State For Indigenes / 10,000 New Jobs Exclusively For Imo State Indigenes (extortion To The Core) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yomen In Imo State by stainny: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2013
Please does any one have information on YOMEN in Imo state? A sort of environmental safety corp. please i learnt
it was just approved. Before now they projectors has collected up to N25,000 for each applicant in the name of uniform, boot and all those stuff. They said Yomen is a federal government job, and more than 300 young graduates had paid this N25000 to be enlisted, and many more are struggling to pay. I learnt they so their training at the owerri stadium. But really am too skeptical about this, my younger brother is on my neck to release 25k for him. they are meant to function like the civil defense-the gist. Please any one with information on the this should let me know. N25k is not an easy money for me to throw to scammers. please help you fellow sister o.
Re: Yomen In Imo State by Leopantro: 11:46am On Jul 04, 2013
never heard of that and I'm in owerri. have seen a new type of traffic warden group said to have been set up by the governor but I don't know what they are called. most of the time they wear brown uniform

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies!!! Vacancies!!! Vacancies!!!! / Cover Letter / [urgent] Vacancy For Serving Female NYSC Corps Member In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.