Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Gay Pastor Arrested In Edo For Raping 20-year-old Male Church Member (PICTURED) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Pastor Arrested In Edo For Raping 20-year-old Male Church Member (PICTURED) (937 Views)

Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm / 80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges / Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Pastor Arrested In Edo For Raping 20-year-old Male Church Member (PICTURED) by frankudokwublog: 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-5iRjRKzpntM/UdVclhiSsxI/AAAAAAAABZs/Ptt0cKpq6FA/s312/frankudokwu%27s+blog.jpg[/img]

Yesterday, Police in Edo arrested a pastor identified as Philips Ogbebor, alleged to have had carnal knowledge of a 20-year-old male member of his church (names withheld). It was revealed that the pastor threatened to kill his victim if he told anybody about the encounter.

When interviewed, Ogbebor simply said: “God will judge, go and talk to others” and kept on mumbling. The victim narrated his own side of the story;

“I told him I have never done this since I grew up, but he insisted. It was painful and I told him I will not allow it again. So after the second attempt, I told him I will expose the act. He then administered an oath on me, saying if I ever told any one, I will die.

“He carried sand and olive oil and poured them on my head, then he wore black garment, saying I will die if I ever leaked the secret. He killed a black fowl and gave me the liver and gizzard to eat at about 2 a.m., threatening that if I ever said it out, I will die like the fowl.

“But when I realised that it is a sin, I met a man of God to pray for me that God should forgive me and that I am ready to expose it since he forced me. There after I went to the church and told the congregation about the act. When he heard it, he threatened me by sending his younger brother and members of his gang after me. Since then I have been running.”
more @ www.frankudokwu..com
Re: Gay Pastor Arrested In Edo For Raping 20-year-old Male Church Member (PICTURED) by Ekpekus(m): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2013
And you believe that story from a said 20year old? SMH! IMO both are partners. One just got tired!
Re: Gay Pastor Arrested In Edo For Raping 20-year-old Male Church Member (PICTURED) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2013
*Disgustin* See as he nose be self
Re: Gay Pastor Arrested In Edo For Raping 20-year-old Male Church Member (PICTURED) by GodswillAJudins(m): 10:05am On Jul 06, 2013
The victim mumu oo. This na fool @20 so he treatn u, u open ynash wat a shame. There are two things involved here its eithe ure a gay or u ar a fool.

(1) (Reply)

Baby Factory In Enugu, Where Pregrant Teens Sell Babies To Foriegners / Ogun Prostitutes Warns Ritualists to be mindful Or Else / Anambra Prostitutes Threaten To Go On Strike And Reveal The Names Of Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.